◆英語タイトル：GWA Group Ltd (GWA) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
◆産業分野：Consumer Packaged Goods
GWA Group Ltd (GWA) – Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company’s key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years – The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods – The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
GWA Group Ltd (GWA) is a designer, manufacturer, distributor, and marketer of building fixtures and fittings. The company’s product portfolio includes vitreous china toilet suites, basins, plastic cisterns, tapware, baths, kitchen sinks, water control valves, showerware, laundry tubs and bathroom accessories. GWA markets its products under the brands of Caroma, Dorf, Clark, and Methven. The company offers its products for use in commercial and residential premises. It also provides supply and installation services. The company operates manufacturing facilities in China and New Zealand, and sales and distribution facilities in the UK, Australia, China and New Zealand. GWA is headquartered in Queensland, Fortitude Valley, Australia.
GWA Group Ltd Key Recent Developments
Mar 01,2021: GWA Group : Resignation of managing director and chief executive officer
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies’ strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
Table of Contents
List of Tables
List of Figures
Section 1 – About the Company
GWA Group Ltd – Key Facts
GWA Group Ltd – Key Employees
GWA Group Ltd – Key Employee Biographies
GWA Group Ltd – Major Products and Services
GWA Group Ltd – History
GWA Group Ltd – Company Statement
GWA Group Ltd – Locations And Subsidiaries
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 – Company Analysis
GWA Group Ltd – Business Description
Geographical Segment: Australia
Geographical Segment: New Zealand
Geographical Segment: Other
GWA Group Ltd – Corporate Strategy
GWA Group Ltd – SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis – Overview
GWA Group Ltd – Strengths
GWA Group Ltd – Weaknesses
GWA Group Ltd – Opportunities
GWA Group Ltd – Threats
GWA Group Ltd – Key Competitors
Section 3 – Company Financial Ratios
Financial Ratios – Capital Market Ratios
Financial Ratios – Annual Ratios
Financial Ratios – Interim Ratios
Financial Ratios – Ratio Charts
Section 4 – Company’s Recent Developments
Mar 01, 2021: GWA Group : Resignation of managing director and chief executive officer
Section 5 – Appendix
List of Tables
GWA Group Ltd, Key Facts
GWA Group Ltd, Key Employees
GWA Group Ltd, Key Employee Biographies
GWA Group Ltd, Major Products and Services
GWA Group Ltd, History
GWA Group Ltd, Subsidiaries
GWA Group Ltd, Key Competitors
GWA Group Ltd, Ratios based on current share price
GWA Group Ltd, Annual Ratios
GWA Group Ltd, Annual Ratios (Cont...1)
GWA Group Ltd, Annual Ratios (Cont...2)
GWA Group Ltd, Interim Ratios
Capital Market Ratios