◆英語タイトル：Gunsynd Plc (GUN) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
Gunsynd Plc (GUN) – Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company’s key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years – The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods – The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Gunsynd Plc (Gunsynd), formerly Evocutis Plc, is an investing company. The company focuses on investing and acquiring companies and projects within the natural resources sector, life sciences sector (plant-based nutrition and environmentally friendly alternatives to food sources) and the alcohol beverage sector (ingredients used within the production of such beverages including sugar cane, agave, and molasses). It has invested in the following companies including: Rincon Resources Limited, Eagle Mountain Mining, Rogue Baron, Angold Resources Limited, Pacific Nickel Mines Limited, Empress Royalty Corp, Oyster Oil & Gas ltd BVI, Low6 Limited, Sunshine Minerals Limited, Kolosori Nickel Limited. The company operates across Europe, the US, Australia and and the Caribbean. Gunsynd is headquartered in London, Greater London, the UK.
Gunsynd Plc Key Recent Developments
Apr 27,2020: Gunsynd : Interim results for the six months ended 31 January 2020
Feb 07,2020: Gunsynd: Brazil Tungsten update
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies’ strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
Table of Contents
List of Tables
List of Figures
Section 1 – About the Company
Gunsynd Plc – Key Facts
Gunsynd Plc – Key Employees
Gunsynd Plc – Key Employee Biographies
Gunsynd Plc – Major Products and Services
Gunsynd Plc – History
Gunsynd Plc – Company Statement
Gunsynd Plc – Locations And Subsidiaries
Section 2 – Company Analysis
Gunsynd Plc – Business Description
Gunsynd Plc – SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis – Overview
Gunsynd Plc – Strengths
Gunsynd Plc – Weaknesses
Gunsynd Plc – Opportunities
Gunsynd Plc – Threats
Gunsynd Plc – Key Competitors
Section 3 – Company Financial Ratios
Financial Ratios – Capital Market Ratios
Financial Ratios – Annual Ratios
Financial Ratios – Interim Ratios
Financial Ratios – Ratio Charts
Gunsynd Plc, Recent Deals Summary
Section 4 – Company’s Recent Developments
Apr 27, 2020: Gunsynd : Interim results for the six months ended 31 January 2020
Feb 07, 2020: Gunsynd: Brazil Tungsten update
Section 5 – Appendix
List of Tables
Gunsynd Plc, Key Facts
Gunsynd Plc, Key Employees
Gunsynd Plc, Key Employee Biographies
Gunsynd Plc, Major Products and Services
Gunsynd Plc, History
Gunsynd Plc, Key Competitors
Gunsynd Plc, Ratios based on current share price
Gunsynd Plc, Annual Ratios
Gunsynd Plc, Annual Ratios (Cont...1)
Gunsynd Plc, Interim Ratios
Gunsynd Plc, Recent Deals Summary
Capital Market Ratios