◆英語タイトル：Grainger Plc (GRI) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
◆産業分野：Construction & Real Estate
Grainger Plc (GRI) – Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company’s key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years – The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods – The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Grainger Plc (Grainger) is a residential landlord. It owns, acquires, develops, rents, and manages residential properties. The company also owns a large portfolio of residential buildings on regulated tenancy agreements, which include acquisition, renting and successive sale of the property. The company along with APG, an institutional investor, co-invests in the market-let residential investment fund GRIP in the UK. Grainger offers asset management, property management, and fund management services. The company also has a development team that manages the development process of its acquired private rented sector (PRS) portfolio. The company also operates property management teams in London, Manchester, Newcastle and Birmingham. Grainger is headquartered in Newcastle Upon Tyne, England, the UK.
Grainger Plc Key Recent Developments
Nov 20,2020: Grainger reports full-year financial results year ended September 30, 2020
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies’ strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
Table of Contents
List of Tables
List of Figures
Section 1 – About the Company
Grainger Plc – Key Facts
Grainger Plc – Key Employees
Grainger Plc – Key Employee Biographies
Grainger Plc – Major Products and Services
Grainger Plc – History
Grainger Plc – Company Statement
Grainger Plc – Locations And Subsidiaries
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 – Company Analysis
Grainger Plc – Business Description
Business Segment: Other
Business Segment: PRS
Business Segment: Reversionary
Grainger Plc – Corporate Strategy
Grainger Plc – SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis – Overview
Grainger Plc – Strengths
Grainger Plc – Weaknesses
Grainger Plc – Opportunities
Grainger Plc – Threats
Grainger Plc – Key Competitors
Section 3 – Company Financial Ratios
Financial Ratios – Capital Market Ratios
Financial Ratios – Annual Ratios
Financial Ratios – Interim Ratios
Financial Ratios – Ratio Charts
Section 4 – Company’s Recent Developments
Nov 20, 2020: Grainger reports full-year financial results year ended September 30, 2020
Section 5 – Appendix
List of Tables
Grainger Plc, Key Facts
Grainger Plc, Key Employees
Grainger Plc, Key Employee Biographies
Grainger Plc, Major Products and Services
Grainger Plc, History
Grainger Plc, Other Locations
Grainger Plc, Subsidiaries
Grainger Plc, Key Competitors
Grainger Plc, Ratios based on current share price
Grainger Plc, Annual Ratios
Grainger Plc, Annual Ratios (Cont...1)
Grainger Plc, Annual Ratios (Cont...2)
Grainger Plc, Interim Ratios
Capital Market Ratios