◆英語タイトル：GraIncorp Ltd (GNC) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
GraIncorp Ltd (GrainCorp) is a grain supply company that provides storage services. The company offers services such as storage, marketing, handling, and logistics services to the grain growing industry. It also provides services such as research and development and commercialization; seed breeding, grain marketing, storage and handling, supply of farm inputs and merchandise; and road and train business services. It offers technical services such as quality assessment, germination testing, tissue testing, head testing, and grain fumigation, among others. The company caters its services to multi-national brewers and distilleries, local brewers and distilleries. regional brewers and distilleries, and home brew shops and distilleries, among others. It has operations across the US, Germany, Canada, and Australia, among others. GrainCorp is headquartered in Sydney, New South Wales, Australia.
GraIncorp Ltd Key Recent Developments
Mar 06,2021: Alissa appointed chairman of National Grain Company & 39s Board
Jun 09,2020: GrainCorp announces departure of Chief Financial Officer
This comprehensive SWOT profile of GraIncorp Ltd provides you an in-depth strategic analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company’s key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
This company report forms part of GlobalData’s ‘Profile on Demand’ service, covering over 50,000 of the world’s leading companies. Once purchased, GlobalData’s highly qualified team of company analysts will comprehensively research and author a full financial and strategic analysis of GraIncorp Ltd including a detailed SWOT analysis, and deliver this direct to you in pdf format within two business days. (excluding weekends).
The profile contains critical company information including*,
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years – The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods – The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Key benefits of buying this profile include,
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies’ strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Table of Contents
Section 1 – About the Company
GraIncorp Ltd – Key Information
GraIncorp Ltd – Overview
GraIncorp Ltd – Key Employees
GraIncorp Ltd – Key Employee Biographies
GraIncorp Ltd – Key Operational Heads
GraIncorp Ltd – Major Products and Services
GraIncorp Ltd – History
GraIncorp Ltd – Company Statement
GraIncorp Ltd – Locations And Subsidiaries
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 – Company Analysis
GraIncorp Ltd – Business Description
GraIncorp Ltd – Corporate Strategy
GraIncorp Ltd – SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis – Overview
GraIncorp Ltd – Strengths
GraIncorp Ltd – Weaknesses
GraIncorp Ltd – Opportunities
GraIncorp Ltd – Threats
GraIncorp Ltd – Key Competitors
Section 3 – Company Financial Performance Charts
GraIncorp Ltd – Financial Ratios
Financial Ratios – Capital Market Ratios
Financial Ratios – Annual Ratios
Financial Ratios – Interim Ratios
Financial Ratios – Ratio Charts
Section 4 – Appendix
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
List of Tables
GraIncorp Ltd, Key Information
GraIncorp Ltd, Key Ratios
GraIncorp Ltd, Share Data
GraIncorp Ltd, Major Products and Services
GraIncorp Ltd, History
GraIncorp Ltd, Key Employees
GraIncorp Ltd, Key Employee Biographies
GraIncorp Ltd, Key Operational Heads
GraIncorp Ltd, Other Locations
GraIncorp Ltd, Subsidiaries
GraIncorp Ltd, Key Competitors
GraIncorp Ltd, SWOT Analysis
GraIncorp Ltd, Ratios based on current share price
GraIncorp Ltd, Annual Ratios
GraIncorp Ltd, Interim Ratios
Capital Market Ratios