◆英語タイトル：Graham Corp (GHM) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
◆産業分野：Industrial Goods and Machinery
Graham Corp (Graham) operates as an industrial equipment company that designs and builds vacuum and heat transfer equipment. The company’s products include ejectors, surface condensers, heliflow spiral tube heat exchangers, liquid ring vacuum pumps, process condensers, desuperheaters, and micromix water heaters. It provides spare parts services, troubleshooting services and training. Graham’s products helps to produce synthetic fibers, chemicals, petroleum products, electric power, processed food, pharmaceutical products, paper, steel, fertilizers, and other products. It caters to various sectors including petroleum refining, chemicals and petrochemicals, power generation, alternate and renewable energy, among others. The company has operations in the US and China. Graham is headquartered in Batavia, New York, the US
Graham Corp Key Recent Developments
Mar 16,2021: Graham Presentation at the Sidoti Spring 2021 Virtual Conference to be Broadcast Live
Feb 11,2021: Graham Corporation Presentation at the Gabelli 31st Annual Pump, Valve & Water Virtual Symposium to be Broadcast Live
Jan 28,2021: Graham Corporation Reports Sales of $27 million in Third Quarter Fiscal 2021
This comprehensive SWOT profile of Graham Corp provides you an in-depth strategic analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company’s key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
This company report forms part of GlobalData’s ‘Profile on Demand’ service, covering over 50,000 of the world’s leading companies. Once purchased, GlobalData’s highly qualified team of company analysts will comprehensively research and author a full financial and strategic analysis of Graham Corp including a detailed SWOT analysis, and deliver this direct to you in pdf format within two business days. (excluding weekends).
The profile contains critical company information including*,
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years – The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods – The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Key benefits of buying this profile include,
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies’ strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Table of Contents
Section 1 – About the Company
Graham Corp – Key Information
Graham Corp – Overview
Graham Corp – Key Employees
Graham Corp – Key Employee Biographies
Graham Corp – Key Operational Heads
Graham Corp – Major Products and Services
Graham Corp – History
Graham Corp – Company Statement
Graham Corp – Locations And Subsidiaries
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 – Company Analysis
Graham Corp – Business Description
Graham Corp – Corporate Strategy
Graham Corp – SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis – Overview
Graham Corp – Strengths
Graham Corp – Weaknesses
Graham Corp – Opportunities
Graham Corp – Threats
Graham Corp – Key Competitors
Section 3 – Company Financial Performance Charts
Graham Corp – Financial Ratios
Financial Ratios – Capital Market Ratios
Financial Ratios – Annual Ratios
Financial Ratios – Interim Ratios
Financial Ratios – Ratio Charts
Section 4 – Appendix
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
List of Tables
Graham Corp, Key Information
Graham Corp, Key Ratios
Graham Corp, Share Data
Graham Corp, Major Products and Services
Graham Corp, History
Graham Corp, Key Employees
Graham Corp, Key Employee Biographies
Graham Corp, Key Operational Heads
Graham Corp, Other Locations
Graham Corp, Subsidiaries
Graham Corp, Key Competitors
Graham Corp, SWOT Analysis
Graham Corp, Ratios based on current share price
Graham Corp, Annual Ratios
Graham Corp, Interim Ratios
Capital Market Ratios