◆英語タイトル：GraceKennedy Ltd (GK) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
GraceKennedy Ltd (GK) – Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company’s key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years – The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods – The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
GraceKennedy Limited (GraceKennedy) is a diversified business group, which provides financial services, food and services, and featured product or service. Its financial services include commercial banking, general insurance, insurance brokerage, investment banking, remittance, cambio and payment services businesses. The group’s food and services include manufacturing, retailing and distribution of food and dairy items. It also manufactures and distributes third party brand in Jamaica and internationally. In Jamaica, the GK Foods division operates through distribution and retail business units namely Grace Foods and Service, World Brand Services, and Consumer Brand Limited. Apart from these, the group also offers featured product or services which include discount E-coupons. It operates across Jamaica, the Caribbean, Central America, North America, Europe and Africa, and Asia. GraceKennedy is headquartered in Kingston, Jamaica.
GraceKennedy Ltd Key Recent Developments
May 11,2018: GraceKennedy Ltd posts positive Q1 results with net profit up 14.9%
Mar 20,2018: GraceKennedy Ltd Announces Retirement of Douglas Orane From the Board of Directors
Nov 10,2017: GraceKennedy Ltd reports strong results for Q3, profits up by 56.9%
Jul 31,2017: GraceKennedy releases Q2 2017 results
May 01,2017: GraceKennedy appoints new consultant to Financial Group
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies’ strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
Table of Contents
Table of Contents 3
List of Tables 5
List of Figures 5
Section 1 – About the Company 6
GraceKennedy Ltd – Key Facts 6
GraceKennedy Ltd – Key Employees 7
GraceKennedy Ltd – Key Employee Biographies 8
GraceKennedy Ltd – Major Products and Services 9
GraceKennedy Ltd – History 10
GraceKennedy Ltd – Company Statement 12
GraceKennedy Ltd – Locations And Subsidiaries 14
Head Office 14
Other Locations & Subsidiaries 14
Section 2 – Company Analysis 16
Company Overview 16
GraceKennedy Ltd – Business Description 17
Geographical Segment: Africa 17
Geographical Segment: Europe (including the UK) 17
Geographical Segment: Jamaica 17
Geographical Segment: North America 17
Geographical Segment: Other Caribbean Countries 18
Geographical Segment: Other Countries 18
GraceKennedy Ltd – Corporate Strategy 19
GraceKennedy Ltd – SWOT Analysis 20
SWOT Analysis – Overview 20
GraceKennedy Ltd – Strengths 20
GraceKennedy Ltd – Weaknesses 21
GraceKennedy Ltd – Opportunities 22
GraceKennedy Ltd – Threats 23
GraceKennedy Ltd – Key Competitors 24
Section 3 – Company Financial Ratios 25
Financial Ratios – Capital Market Ratios 25
Financial Ratios – Annual Ratios 26
Performance Chart 28
Financial Performance 28
Financial Ratios – Interim Ratios 29
Financial Ratios – Ratio Charts 30
Section 4 – Company’s Recent Developments 31
May 11, 2018: GraceKennedy Ltd posts positive Q1 results with net profit up 14.9% 31
Mar 20, 2018: GraceKennedy Ltd Announces Retirement of Douglas Orane From the Board of Directors 32
Nov 10, 2017: GraceKennedy Ltd reports strong results for Q3, profits up by 56.9% 33
Jul 31, 2017: GraceKennedy releases Q2 2017 results 34
May 01, 2017: GraceKennedy appoints new consultant to Financial Group 35
Section 5 – Appendix 36
Ratio Definitions 36
About GlobalData 40
Contact Us 40
List of Tables
GraceKennedy Ltd, Key Facts 6
GraceKennedy Ltd, Key Employees 7
GraceKennedy Ltd, Key Employee Biographies 8
GraceKennedy Ltd, Major Products and Services 9
GraceKennedy Ltd, History 10
GraceKennedy Ltd, Subsidiaries 14
GraceKennedy Ltd, Key Competitors 24
GraceKennedy Ltd, Ratios based on current share price 25
GraceKennedy Ltd, Annual Ratios 26
GraceKennedy Ltd, Annual Ratios (Cont...1) 27
GraceKennedy Ltd, Interim Ratios 29
Currency Codes 36
Capital Market Ratios 36
Equity Ratios 37
Profitability Ratios 37
Cost Ratios 38
Liquidity Ratios 38
Leverage Ratios 39
Efficiency Ratios 39
List of Figures
GraceKennedy Ltd, Performance Chart (2013 - 2017) 28
GraceKennedy Ltd, Ratio Charts 30