◆英語タイトル：GoldStone Resources Ltd (GRL) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
GoldStone Resources Ltd (GoldStone) is a mining and mineral exploration company. The company acquires, explores, develops and produces gold properties. It offers exploration projects such as Homase-Akrokeri permits, Manso Amenfi permits, Sangola permits, Oyem permits and Ngoutou permits, among others. GoldStone’s Homase-Akrokeri project is located near AngloGold Ashanti’s Obuasi mine within the mineralized Ashanti Gold Belt in Ghana. The company’s Manso Amenfi permit is located at south-west of the Homase permit. It has operations throughout the UK, Ghana, Senegal and Gabon. GoldStone is headquartered in Jersey, the UK
GoldStone Resources Ltd Key Recent Developments
Feb 22,2021: GoldStone Resources secures all permits for Homase South Pit in Ghana
Feb 19,2021: GoldStone Resources appoints SP Angel Corporate Finance as broker
Feb 15,2021: GoldStone obtains environmental permit for Homase South Pit in Ghana
Dec 03,2020: GoldStone Resources announces approval of expanded mining lease and update on re Homase South
Jul 17,2020: Goldstone Resources: Extended resource drilling and updated DEP
This comprehensive SWOT profile of GoldStone Resources Ltd provides you an in-depth strategic analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company’s key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
This company report forms part of GlobalData’s ‘Profile on Demand’ service, covering over 50,000 of the world’s leading companies. Once purchased, GlobalData’s highly qualified team of company analysts will comprehensively research and author a full financial and strategic analysis of GoldStone Resources Ltd including a detailed SWOT analysis, and deliver this direct to you in pdf format within two business days. (excluding weekends).
The profile contains critical company information including*,
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years – The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods – The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Key benefits of buying this profile include,
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies’ strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Table of Contents
Section 1 – About the Company
GoldStone Resources Ltd – Key Information
GoldStone Resources Ltd – Overview
GoldStone Resources Ltd – Key Employees
GoldStone Resources Ltd – Key Employee Biographies
GoldStone Resources Ltd – Key Operational Heads
GoldStone Resources Ltd – Major Products and Services
GoldStone Resources Ltd – History
GoldStone Resources Ltd – Company Statement
GoldStone Resources Ltd – Locations And Subsidiaries
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 – Company Analysis
GoldStone Resources Ltd – Business Description
GoldStone Resources Ltd – Corporate Strategy
GoldStone Resources Ltd – SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis – Overview
GoldStone Resources Ltd – Strengths
GoldStone Resources Ltd – Weaknesses
GoldStone Resources Ltd – Opportunities
GoldStone Resources Ltd – Threats
GoldStone Resources Ltd – Key Competitors
Section 3 – Company Financial Performance Charts
GoldStone Resources Ltd – Financial Ratios
Financial Ratios – Capital Market Ratios
Financial Ratios – Annual Ratios
Financial Ratios – Interim Ratios
Financial Ratios – Ratio Charts
Section 4 – Appendix
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
List of Tables
GoldStone Resources Ltd, Key Information
GoldStone Resources Ltd, Key Ratios
GoldStone Resources Ltd, Share Data
GoldStone Resources Ltd, Major Products and Services
GoldStone Resources Ltd, History
GoldStone Resources Ltd, Key Employees
GoldStone Resources Ltd, Key Employee Biographies
GoldStone Resources Ltd, Key Operational Heads
GoldStone Resources Ltd, Other Locations
GoldStone Resources Ltd, Subsidiaries
GoldStone Resources Ltd, Key Competitors
GoldStone Resources Ltd, SWOT Analysis
GoldStone Resources Ltd, Ratios based on current share price
GoldStone Resources Ltd, Annual Ratios
GoldStone Resources Ltd, Interim Ratios
Capital Market Ratios
| ★海外企業調査レポート[GoldStone Resources Ltd (GRL)：企業の財務・戦略的SWOT分析]についてメールでお問い合わせはこちら