◆英語タイトル：Gevo Inc (GEVO) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
Gevo Inc (Gevo) is a renewable chemicals and advanced biofuels company that offers renewable chemicals and biofuels. The company’s products include carbon cycle products, low carbon renewable jet fuels, renewable gasoline, isobutanol blendstocks, ingredient products, animal feed and proteins, and feedstocks. It also provides solvents, fibers, coatings, plastics, materials, biojet blendstock, specialty fuels; and isooctane, jet fuel, and ingredients for polyester, among others. Gevo offers services such as process engineering and metabolic engineering services. The company’s GIFT platform is designed for the economic production of isobutanol from multiple renewable feedstocks such as sugar cane, wheat, corn, non-food-based, sorghum, barley, and cellulosic feedstocks. Gevo is headquartered in Englewood, Colorado, the US.
Gevo Inc Key Recent Developments
Mar 30,2021: Dr. Patrick Gruber and Dr. Paul Bloom to Participate in a Water Tower Research Fireside Chat on Wednesday, April 07, 2021 at 4:00 pm EDT
Mar 22,2021: Gevo Hires Dr. Paul Bloom as Chief Technology Officer and Chief Innovation Officer
Mar 17,2021: Gevo reports fourth quarter 2020 financial results
Mar 09,2021: Dr. Patrick Gruber and Lynn Smull to Participate in a Water Tower Research Fireside Chat on Thursday, March 18, 2021 at 2:30 pm EST
Mar 08,2021: Gevo to Report Fourth Quarter 2020 Financial Results Earlier
This comprehensive SWOT profile of Gevo Inc provides you an in-depth strategic analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company’s key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
This company report forms part of GlobalData’s ‘Profile on Demand’ service, covering over 50,000 of the world’s leading companies. Once purchased, GlobalData’s highly qualified team of company analysts will comprehensively research and author a full financial and strategic analysis of Gevo Inc including a detailed SWOT analysis, and deliver this direct to you in pdf format within two business days. (excluding weekends).
The profile contains critical company information including*,
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years – The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods – The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Key benefits of buying this profile include,
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies’ strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Table of Contents
Section 1 – About the Company
Gevo Inc – Key Information
Gevo Inc – Overview
Gevo Inc – Key Employees
Gevo Inc – Key Employee Biographies
Gevo Inc – Key Operational Heads
Gevo Inc – Major Products and Services
Gevo Inc – History
Gevo Inc – Company Statement
Gevo Inc – Locations And Subsidiaries
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 – Company Analysis
Gevo Inc – Business Description
Gevo Inc – Corporate Strategy
Gevo Inc – SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis – Overview
Gevo Inc – Strengths
Gevo Inc – Weaknesses
Gevo Inc – Opportunities
Gevo Inc – Threats
Gevo Inc – Key Competitors
Section 3 – Company Financial Performance Charts
Gevo Inc – Financial Ratios
Financial Ratios – Capital Market Ratios
Financial Ratios – Annual Ratios
Financial Ratios – Interim Ratios
Financial Ratios – Ratio Charts
Section 4 – Appendix
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
List of Tables
Gevo Inc, Key Information
Gevo Inc, Key Ratios
Gevo Inc, Share Data
Gevo Inc, Major Products and Services
Gevo Inc, History
Gevo Inc, Key Employees
Gevo Inc, Key Employee Biographies
Gevo Inc, Key Operational Heads
Gevo Inc, Other Locations
Gevo Inc, Subsidiaries
Gevo Inc, Key Competitors
Gevo Inc, SWOT Analysis
Gevo Inc, Ratios based on current share price
Gevo Inc, Annual Ratios
Gevo Inc, Interim Ratios
Capital Market Ratios