◆英語タイトル：Gartner Inc (IT) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
◆産業分野：Business and Consumer Services
Gartner Inc (IT) – Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company’s key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years – The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods – The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Gartner Inc (Gartner) is an information technology research and advisory company. It offers insights and advice to clients for mission-critical priorities through its research and reports, proprietary tools, briefs, peer networking services, access to its analysts and advisors and membership programs, enabling them to make informed decisions. It also offers customized solutions to help its clients improve IT performance on cost, efficiency, performance, and quality basis. Gartner’s clients range from Chief Information Officers and other IT professionals in corporations and government agencies to business leaders in high-tech and telecom enterprises and professional service firms, and digital marketing professionals and technology investors. The company and its subsidiaries operate in North America, Europe, Africa, Asia and Oceania, and other regions. Gartner is headquartered in Stamford, Connecticut, the US.
Gartner Inc Key Recent Developments
Feb 16,2021: Gartner to Present at the J.P. Morgan Global High Yield & Leveraged Finance Conference
Feb 09,2021: Gartner Reports Fourth Quarter 2020 Financial Results
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies’ strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
Table of Contents
List of Tables
List of Figures
Section 1 – About the Company
Gartner Inc – Key Facts
Gartner Inc – Key Employees
Gartner Inc – Key Employee Biographies
Gartner Inc – Major Products and Services
Gartner Inc – History
Gartner Inc – Company Statement
Gartner Inc – Locations And Subsidiaries
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 – Company Analysis
Gartner Inc – Business Description
Business Segment: Conferences
Business Segment: Consulting
Business Segment: Research
Geographical Segment: Europe, Middle East and Africa
Geographical Segment: Other International
Geographical Segment: US and Canada
Gartner Inc – SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis – Overview
Gartner Inc – Strengths
Gartner Inc – Weaknesses
Gartner Inc – Opportunities
Gartner Inc – Threats
Gartner Inc – Key Competitors
Section 3 – Company Financial Ratios
Financial Ratios – Capital Market Ratios
Financial Ratios – Annual Ratios
Financial Ratios – Interim Ratios
Financial Ratios – Ratio Charts
Section 4 – Company’s Recent Developments
Feb 16, 2021: Gartner to Present at the J.P. Morgan Global High Yield & Leveraged Finance Conference
Feb 09, 2021: Gartner Reports Fourth Quarter 2020 Financial Results
Section 5 – Appendix
List of Tables
Gartner Inc, Key Facts
Gartner Inc, Key Employees
Gartner Inc, Key Employee Biographies
Gartner Inc, Major Products and Services
Gartner Inc, History
Gartner Inc, Other Locations
Gartner Inc, Subsidiaries
Gartner Inc, Key Competitors
Gartner Inc, Ratios based on current share price
Gartner Inc, Annual Ratios
Gartner Inc, Annual Ratios (Cont...1)
Gartner Inc, Interim Ratios
Capital Market Ratios