◆英語タイトル：Fujitsu Australia Ltd - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
◆産業分野：Technology and Communications
Fujitsu Australia Ltd – Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides a comprehensive insight into the company’s history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information on the company’s key employees, key competitors and major products and services.
This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – GlobalData’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
Fujitsu Australia Ltd (Fujitsu Australia), a subsidiary of Fujitsu Limited, provides information technology and communications solutions. The company carries out consulting, designing, building, operating and supporting of business solutions that ranges strategic consulting to application and infrastructure solutions. Its product portfolio comprises scanners, switches, servers, disk storage, printers, displays and personal computers. Fujitsu Australia also offers services including application, consulting, and managed infrastructure, cloud computing, telecommunication services, and business solutions. The company offers its services to various industries such as financial services, health care, manufacturing, retail, telecommunications, defense and logistics, government, transportation, and utilities. Fujitsu Australia is headquartered in North Sydney, New South Wales, Australia.
Reasons to Buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this report’s analysis of the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies with GlobalData’s detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the company’s core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
- Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this report’s detailed insight into the company’s strategic, business and operational performance.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Table of Contents
List of Tables
Section 1 – About the Company
Fujitsu Australia Ltd – Key Facts
Fujitsu Australia Ltd – Key Employees
Fujitsu Australia Ltd – Key Employee Biographies
Fujitsu Australia Ltd – Major Products and Services
Fujitsu Australia Ltd – History
Fujitsu Australia Ltd – Locations And Subsidiaries
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 – Company Analysis
Fujitsu Australia Ltd – Business Description
Fujitsu Australia Ltd – SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis – Overview
Fujitsu Australia Ltd – Strengths
Fujitsu Australia Ltd – Weaknesses
Fujitsu Australia Ltd – Opportunities
Fujitsu Australia Ltd – Threats
Fujitsu Australia Ltd – Key Competitors
Section 3 – Appendix
List of Tables
Fujitsu Australia Ltd, Key Facts
Fujitsu Australia Ltd, Key Employees
Fujitsu Australia Ltd, Key Employee Biographies
Fujitsu Australia Ltd, Major Products and Services
Fujitsu Australia Ltd, History
Fujitsu Australia Ltd, Other Locations
Fujitsu Australia Ltd, Key Competitors