◆英語タイトル：Fujifilm SonoSite Inc - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
Fujifilm SonoSite Inc – Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides a comprehensive insight into the company’s history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information on the company’s key employees, key competitors and major products and services.
This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – GlobalData’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
Fujifilm SonoSite Inc (Fujifilm SonoSite), a subsidiary of Fujifilm Holdings Corp, is a medical device company. It designs and develops ultrasound systems for use in a variety of medical specialties including anesthesiology, cardiology, critical care, endocrinology, orthopedic surgery, radiology and veterinary among others. The company offers a wide range of hand carried diagnostic ultrasound systems, ultrasound tools, remanufactured ultrasounds, transducers and accessories. The company through its wholly owned subsidiary Fujifilm VisualSonics, designs and manufactures Ultra High Frequency (UHF) ultrasound imaging systems for research and clinical use. The company operates through its offices, subsidiaries and network of distributors in the Americas, Europe and Asia-Pacific. Fujifilm SonoSite is headquartered in Bothell, Washington, the US.
Fujifilm SonoSite Inc Key Recent Developments
Oct 17,2019: Intelligent Ultrasound Group: Agreement with FUJIFILM SonoSite to develop clinician training
Sep 18,2019: FUJIFILM SonoSite taps the Allen Institute for Artificial Intelligence (AI2) Incubator to Interpret Ultrasound Images with AI
Jul 30,2019: FUJIFILM SonoSite and Partners HealthCare endeavor to make point-of-care ultrasound accessible for higher quality patient care
Reasons to Buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this report’s analysis of the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies with GlobalData’s detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the company’s core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
- Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this report’s detailed insight into the company’s strategic, business and operational performance.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Table of Contents
Table of Contents
List of Tables
Section 1 – About the Company
Fujifilm SonoSite Inc – Key Facts
Fujifilm SonoSite Inc – Key Employees
Fujifilm SonoSite Inc – Key Employee Biographies
Fujifilm SonoSite Inc – Major Products and Services
Fujifilm SonoSite Inc – History
Fujifilm SonoSite Inc – Locations And Subsidiaries
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 – Company Analysis
Fujifilm SonoSite Inc – Business Description
Fujifilm SonoSite Inc – SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis – Overview
Fujifilm SonoSite Inc – Strengths
Fujifilm SonoSite Inc – Weaknesses
Fujifilm SonoSite Inc – Opportunities
Fujifilm SonoSite Inc – Threats
Fujifilm SonoSite Inc – Key Competitors
Section 3 – Company’s Recent Developments
Oct 17, 2019: Fujifilm Sonosite Signs agreement with Intelligent Ultrasound Group to develop clinician training
Oct 17, 2019: Intelligent Ultrasound Group: Agreement with FUJIFILM SonoSite to develop clinician training
Sep 18, 2019: FUJIFILM SonoSite taps the Allen Institute for Artificial Intelligence (AI2) Incubator to Interpret Ultrasound Images with AI
Jul 30, 2019: FUJIFILM SonoSite and Partners HealthCare endeavor to make point-of-care ultrasound accessible for higher quality patient care
Section 4 – Appendix
List of Tables
Fujifilm SonoSite Inc, Key Facts
Fujifilm SonoSite Inc, Key Employees
Fujifilm SonoSite Inc, Key Employee Biographies
Fujifilm SonoSite Inc, Major Products and Services
Fujifilm SonoSite Inc, History
Fujifilm SonoSite Inc, Subsidiaries
Fujifilm SonoSite Inc, Key Competitors