◆英語タイトル：Facebook Inc (FB) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
◆産業分野：Technology and Communications
Facebook Inc (FB) – Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company’s key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years – The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods – The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Facebook Inc (Facebook) is a social networking, advertising and business insight solutions provider that offer various products and services for commercial and non-commercial customers. The company, through its major products Facebook, Instagram, Oculus, Messenger and WhatsApp, connects people with their friends, and families and co-worker across the world, and helps them discover new products and services from local and global businesses. It enables people to share their opinions, ideas, photos and videos, and other activities through mobile devices and personal computers with audiences ranging from their closest friends to the general public. Facebook sells advertising placements for marketers to reach people based on various factors including age, gender, location, interests, and behaviors. The company has business presence across the Americas, Europe, the Middle-East, Africa and Asia-Pacific. Facebook is headquartered in Menlo Park, California, the US.
Facebook Inc Key Recent Developments
Feb 03,2021: Facebook donates $1.5 Million to Institute for Energy Efficiency in support of data center efficiency research
Oct 06,2020: Sunseap signs clean energy supply deal with Facebook in Singapore
Sep 09,2020: D. E. Shaw Renewable investments announces the signing of 155MWac of PPAs in Utah with Facebook and PacifiCorp
Aug 27,2020: High-profile investors, e-commerce mentions prominently feature in Reliance’s filings, finds GlobalData
Aug 13,2020: Facebook to build $800m data centre in Tennessee, US
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies’ strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
Table of Contents
List of Tables
List of Figures
Section 1 – About the Company
Facebook Inc – Key Facts
Facebook Inc – Key Employees
Facebook Inc – Key Employee Biographies
Facebook Inc – Major Products and Services
Facebook Inc – History
Facebook Inc – Company Statement
Facebook Inc – Locations And Subsidiaries
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 – Company Analysis
Facebook Inc – Business Description
Business Segment: Advertising
Business Segment: Other Revenue
Geographical Segment: Asia-Pacific
Geographical Segment: Europe
Geographical Segment: Rest of World
Geographical Segment: The US and Canada
Facebook Inc – Corporate Strategy
Facebook Inc – SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis – Overview
Facebook Inc – Strengths
Facebook Inc – Weaknesses
Facebook Inc – Opportunities
Facebook Inc – Threats
Facebook Inc – Key Competitors
Section 3 – Company Financial Ratios
Financial Ratios – Capital Market Ratios
Financial Ratios – Annual Ratios
Financial Ratios – Interim Ratios
Financial Ratios – Ratio Charts
Facebook Inc, Recent Deals Summary
Section 4 – Company’s Recent Developments
Feb 03, 2021: Facebook donates $1.5 Million to Institute for Energy Efficiency in support of data center efficiency research
Oct 06, 2020: Sunseap signs clean energy supply deal with Facebook in Singapore
Sep 09, 2020: D. E. Shaw Renewable investments announces the signing of 155MWac of PPAs in Utah with Facebook and PacifiCorp
Aug 13, 2020: Facebook to build $800m data centre in Tennessee, US
Aug 13, 2020: TVA, Facebook, Silicon Ranch Ink Large Solar Deal
Aug 07, 2020: Facebook signs power purchase agreement with Apex Clean Energy
Jul 16, 2020: Reliance Industries to delay planned stake sale to Saudi Aramco
Feb 14, 2020: Dominion to supply clean energy to Facebook from Sadler Solar facility
Section 5 – Appendix
List of Tables
Facebook Inc, Key Facts
Facebook Inc, Key Employees
Facebook Inc, Key Employee Biographies
Facebook Inc, Major Products and Services
Facebook Inc, History
Facebook Inc, Subsidiaries
Facebook Inc, Key Competitors
Facebook Inc, Ratios based on current share price
Facebook Inc, Annual Ratios
Facebook Inc, Annual Ratios (Cont...1)
Facebook Inc, Interim Ratios
Facebook Inc, Recent Deals Summary
Capital Market Ratios