◆英語タイトル：Exmar NV (EXM) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
◆産業分野：Oil and Gas
Exmar NV (Exmar) a subsidiary of Compagnie Maritime Belge SA, operates as a shipping and energy supply chain solutions provider. The company’s service portfolio includes liquefied natural gas (LNG), offshore, liquid petroleum gas (LPG) and supporting services. Its LNG segment offers floating liquefaction, floating regasification, LNG shipping, ship-to-ship transfers and fleet list. EXMAR’s offshore provides floating solutions to the offshore drilling, production and accommodations market. The company’s LPG is involved in providing transportation of liquid petroleum gas, butane, propane, anydrous ammonia and chemical gases. It also provides design and project support services to oil companies and operators in the oil and gas industry. Exmar is headquartered in Antwerp, Belgium.
Exmar NV Key Recent Developments
Mar 11,2021: LR grants AIP to Exmar’s ammonia-fuelled gas carrier
Mar 10,2021: LR Approval in Principle for Exmar ammonia fuelled gas carrier
Oct 29,2020: Exmar announces third quarter results 2020
Oct 19,2020: EXMAR: Settlement agreement YPF
Jul 01,2020: Jiangnan lays keel for Exmar’s first VLGC
This comprehensive SWOT profile of Exmar NV provides you an in-depth strategic analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company’s key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
This company report forms part of GlobalData’s ‘Profile on Demand’ service, covering over 50,000 of the world’s leading companies. Once purchased, GlobalData’s highly qualified team of company analysts will comprehensively research and author a full financial and strategic analysis of Exmar NV including a detailed SWOT analysis, and deliver this direct to you in pdf format within two business days. (excluding weekends).
The profile contains critical company information including*,
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years – The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods – The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Key benefits of buying this profile include,
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies’ strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Table of Contents
Section 1 – About the Company
Exmar NV – Key Information
Exmar NV – Overview
Exmar NV – Key Employees
Exmar NV – Key Employee Biographies
Exmar NV – Key Operational Heads
Exmar NV – Major Products and Services
Exmar NV – History
Exmar NV – Company Statement
Exmar NV – Locations And Subsidiaries
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 – Company Analysis
Exmar NV – Business Description
Exmar NV – Corporate Strategy
Exmar NV – SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis – Overview
Exmar NV – Strengths
Exmar NV – Weaknesses
Exmar NV – Opportunities
Exmar NV – Threats
Exmar NV – Key Competitors
Section 3 – Company Financial Performance Charts
Exmar NV – Financial Ratios
Financial Ratios – Capital Market Ratios
Financial Ratios – Annual Ratios
Financial Ratios – Interim Ratios
Financial Ratios – Ratio Charts
Section 4 – Appendix
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
List of Tables
Exmar NV, Key Information
Exmar NV, Key Ratios
Exmar NV, Share Data
Exmar NV, Major Products and Services
Exmar NV, History
Exmar NV, Key Employees
Exmar NV, Key Employee Biographies
Exmar NV, Key Operational Heads
Exmar NV, Other Locations
Exmar NV, Subsidiaries
Exmar NV, Key Competitors
Exmar NV, SWOT Analysis
Exmar NV, Ratios based on current share price
Exmar NV, Annual Ratios
Exmar NV, Interim Ratios
Capital Market Ratios