◆英語タイトル：Everspin Technologies Inc (MRAM) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
◆産業分野：Technology and Communications
Everspin Technologies Inc (MRAM) – Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company’s key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years – The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods – The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Everspin Technologies Inc (Everspin) primarily designs, manufactures and sells magnetoresistive random-access memory (MRAM) and spin-torque MRAM products. The company products comprise 8-bit and 16-bit parallel interface MRAM, serial peripheral interface and quad serial peripheral interface, DDR3 spin-torque MRAM, nvNITRO storage accelerators and embedded MRAM (eMRAM). Everspin’s low-density products are used in industrial, automotive and transportation applications and its higher-density products are used in enterprise storage applications. The company owns and operates an integrated magnetic fabrication line located in Chandler, Arizona, the US and also holds Product package and test operation centers in China, Taiwan and other Asian countries. It distributes these products through a direct sales channel and through a network of licensed representatives and distributors. Everspin is headquartered in Chandler, Arizona, the US.
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies’ strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
Table of Contents
List of Tables
List of Figures
Section 1 – About the Company
Everspin Technologies Inc – Key Facts
Everspin Technologies Inc – Key Employees
Everspin Technologies Inc – Key Employee Biographies
Everspin Technologies Inc – Major Products and Services
Everspin Technologies Inc – History
Everspin Technologies Inc – Company Statement
Everspin Technologies Inc – Locations And Subsidiaries
Section 2 – Company Analysis
Everspin Technologies Inc – Business Description
Business Segment: Licensing, Royalty, and Other Revenue
Business Segment: Products Sales
Geographical Segment: APAC
Geographical Segment: EMEA
Geographical Segment: North America
Everspin Technologies Inc – SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis – Overview
Everspin Technologies Inc – Strengths
Everspin Technologies Inc – Weaknesses
Everspin Technologies Inc – Opportunities
Everspin Technologies Inc – Threats
Everspin Technologies Inc – Key Competitors
Section 3 – Company Financial Ratios
Financial Ratios – Capital Market Ratios
Financial Ratios – Annual Ratios
Financial Ratios – Interim Ratios
Financial Ratios – Ratio Charts
Section 4 – Appendix
List of Tables
Everspin Technologies Inc, Key Facts
Everspin Technologies Inc, Key Employees
Everspin Technologies Inc, Key Employee Biographies
Everspin Technologies Inc, Major Products and Services
Everspin Technologies Inc, History
Everspin Technologies Inc, Key Competitors
Everspin Technologies Inc, Ratios based on current share price
Everspin Technologies Inc, Annual Ratios
Everspin Technologies Inc, Annual Ratios (Cont...1)
Everspin Technologies Inc, Interim Ratios
Capital Market Ratios