◆英語タイトル：Euronav NV (EURN) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
◆産業分野：Transport and Logistics
Euronav NV (Euronav) is a transportation and logistics company that offers shipping services. The company provides seaborne transportation, tanker shipping, proactive management, fleet composition and ship management services. It offers ship management services which includes technical services, adherence to a planned maintenance system, fleet personnel management of officers and experienced crew, insurance and claims handling, health services, global sourcing of bunkering, equipment, and services for optimum synergies. Euronav also supplies and operates floating, storage and offloading vessels. The company has presence in France, Belgium, Greece, Singapore, the UK, Qatar and Hong Kong. Euronav is headquartered in Antwerp, Anvers, Belgium.
Euronav NV Key Recent Developments
Mar 31,2021: Euronav announces final year results 2020
Feb 05,2021: Euronav N.V. (EURN) CEO Hugo De Stoop on Q4 2020 Results – Earnings Call Transcript
Feb 04,2021: Euronav announces fourth quarter 2020 results
Feb 03,2021: Euronav acquires two Eco-suezmax Vessels under construction
This comprehensive SWOT profile of Euronav NV provides you an in-depth strategic analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company’s key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
This company report forms part of GlobalData’s ‘Profile on Demand’ service, covering over 50,000 of the world’s leading companies. Once purchased, GlobalData’s highly qualified team of company analysts will comprehensively research and author a full financial and strategic analysis of Euronav NV including a detailed SWOT analysis, and deliver this direct to you in pdf format within two business days. (excluding weekends).
The profile contains critical company information including*,
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years – The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods – The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Key benefits of buying this profile include,
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies’ strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Table of Contents
Section 1 – About the Company
Euronav NV – Key Information
Euronav NV – Overview
Euronav NV – Key Employees
Euronav NV – Key Employee Biographies
Euronav NV – Key Operational Heads
Euronav NV – Major Products and Services
Euronav NV – History
Euronav NV – Company Statement
Euronav NV – Locations And Subsidiaries
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 – Company Analysis
Euronav NV – Business Description
Euronav NV – Corporate Strategy
Euronav NV – SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis – Overview
Euronav NV – Strengths
Euronav NV – Weaknesses
Euronav NV – Opportunities
Euronav NV – Threats
Euronav NV – Key Competitors
Section 3 – Company Financial Performance Charts
Euronav NV – Financial Ratios
Financial Ratios – Capital Market Ratios
Financial Ratios – Annual Ratios
Financial Ratios – Interim Ratios
Financial Ratios – Ratio Charts
Section 4 – Appendix
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
List of Tables
Euronav NV, Key Information
Euronav NV, Key Ratios
Euronav NV, Share Data
Euronav NV, Major Products and Services
Euronav NV, History
Euronav NV, Key Employees
Euronav NV, Key Employee Biographies
Euronav NV, Key Operational Heads
Euronav NV, Other Locations
Euronav NV, Subsidiaries
Euronav NV, Key Competitors
Euronav NV, SWOT Analysis
Euronav NV, Ratios based on current share price
Euronav NV, Annual Ratios
Euronav NV, Interim Ratios
Capital Market Ratios