◆英語タイトル：Eurazeo SA (RF) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
Eurazeo SA (Eurazeo) is an investment service provider that offers investment services. The company offers detection and acquisition, retention and divestment and enhancement programs. It provides retention services such as CSR reporting, deployment of CSR essentials, drafting, monitoring and training and awareness consulting services. Eurazeo evaluates environmental, social and governance criteria at each stage of the investment process. The company provides mid and large scale investments, high-growth investments and real estate management. It serves consumer manufacturing, business services, media, technology and telecommunication sectors. Eurazeo is headquartered in Paris, France.
Eurazeo SA Key Recent Developments
Mar 30,2021: Eurazeo Brands signs exclusivity agreement to acquire majority of French petfood brand ultra Premium Direct
Mar 18,2021: Eurazeo enters into an exclusivity agreement with a view to acquiring Groupe Premium
Mar 08,2021: Questel signs the acquisition of NovumIP
This comprehensive SWOT profile of Eurazeo SA provides you an in-depth strategic analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company’s key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
This company report forms part of GlobalData’s ‘Profile on Demand’ service, covering over 50,000 of the world’s leading companies. Once purchased, GlobalData’s highly qualified team of company analysts will comprehensively research and author a full financial and strategic analysis of Eurazeo SA including a detailed SWOT analysis, and deliver this direct to you in pdf format within two business days. (excluding weekends).
The profile contains critical company information including*,
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years – The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods – The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Key benefits of buying this profile include,
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies’ strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Table of Contents
Section 1 – About the Company
Eurazeo SA – Key Information
Eurazeo SA – Overview
Eurazeo SA – Key Employees
Eurazeo SA – Key Employee Biographies
Eurazeo SA – Key Operational Heads
Eurazeo SA – Major Products and Services
Eurazeo SA – History
Eurazeo SA – Company Statement
Eurazeo SA – Locations And Subsidiaries
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 – Company Analysis
Eurazeo SA – Business Description
Eurazeo SA – Corporate Strategy
Eurazeo SA – SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis – Overview
Eurazeo SA – Strengths
Eurazeo SA – Weaknesses
Eurazeo SA – Opportunities
Eurazeo SA – Threats
Eurazeo SA – Key Competitors
Section 3 – Company Financial Performance Charts
Eurazeo SA – Financial Ratios
Financial Ratios – Capital Market Ratios
Financial Ratios – Annual Ratios
Financial Ratios – Interim Ratios
Financial Ratios – Ratio Charts
Section 4 – Appendix
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
List of Tables
Eurazeo SA, Key Information
Eurazeo SA, Key Ratios
Eurazeo SA, Share Data
Eurazeo SA, Major Products and Services
Eurazeo SA, History
Eurazeo SA, Key Employees
Eurazeo SA, Key Employee Biographies
Eurazeo SA, Key Operational Heads
Eurazeo SA, Other Locations
Eurazeo SA, Subsidiaries
Eurazeo SA, Key Competitors
Eurazeo SA, SWOT Analysis
Eurazeo SA, Ratios based on current share price
Eurazeo SA, Annual Ratios
Eurazeo SA, Interim Ratios
Capital Market Ratios