◆英語タイトル：EnPro Industries Inc (NPO) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
◆産業分野：Industrial Goods and Machinery
EnPro Industries Inc (EnPro) is a diversified company that offers engineering solutions. The company designs, develops, manufactures and markets proprietary engineered industrial products. It provides commercial vehicle wheel-end components. EnPro offers sealing solutions for a wide range of industries such as hydrocarbon production, processing and refining, power generation, pulp and paper, metals and mining, and water and waste water. It also designs, manufactures and markets precision-engineered components for large reciprocating compressors used in chemical plants, refineries and natural gas processing and transportation facilities. The company markets its products through a network of distributors. It has operations in Singapore, Brazil, China and Mexico. EnPro is headquartered in Charlotte, North Carolina, the US.
EnPro Industries Inc Key Recent Developments
Mar 17,2021: EnPro to Present at Sidoti Spring 2021 Virtual Conference
Dec 31,2020: L2 : PPG Industries (PPG) Closes Ennis-Flint Buyout, Expands Portfolio
This comprehensive SWOT profile of EnPro Industries Inc provides you an in-depth strategic analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company’s key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
This company report forms part of GlobalData’s ‘Profile on Demand’ service, covering over 50,000 of the world’s leading companies. Once purchased, GlobalData’s highly qualified team of company analysts will comprehensively research and author a full financial and strategic analysis of EnPro Industries Inc including a detailed SWOT analysis, and deliver this direct to you in pdf format within two business days. (excluding weekends).
The profile contains critical company information including*,
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years – The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods – The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Key benefits of buying this profile include,
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies’ strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Table of Contents
Section 1 – About the Company
EnPro Industries Inc – Key Information
EnPro Industries Inc – Overview
EnPro Industries Inc – Key Employees
EnPro Industries Inc – Key Employee Biographies
EnPro Industries Inc – Key Operational Heads
EnPro Industries Inc – Major Products and Services
EnPro Industries Inc – History
EnPro Industries Inc – Company Statement
EnPro Industries Inc – Locations And Subsidiaries
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 – Company Analysis
EnPro Industries Inc – Business Description
EnPro Industries Inc – Corporate Strategy
EnPro Industries Inc – SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis – Overview
EnPro Industries Inc – Strengths
EnPro Industries Inc – Weaknesses
EnPro Industries Inc – Opportunities
EnPro Industries Inc – Threats
EnPro Industries Inc – Key Competitors
Section 3 – Company Financial Performance Charts
EnPro Industries Inc – Financial Ratios
Financial Ratios – Capital Market Ratios
Financial Ratios – Annual Ratios
Financial Ratios – Interim Ratios
Financial Ratios – Ratio Charts
Section 4 – Appendix
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
List of Tables
EnPro Industries Inc, Key Information
EnPro Industries Inc, Key Ratios
EnPro Industries Inc, Share Data
EnPro Industries Inc, Major Products and Services
EnPro Industries Inc, History
EnPro Industries Inc, Key Employees
EnPro Industries Inc, Key Employee Biographies
EnPro Industries Inc, Key Operational Heads
EnPro Industries Inc, Other Locations
EnPro Industries Inc, Subsidiaries
EnPro Industries Inc, Key Competitors
EnPro Industries Inc, SWOT Analysis
EnPro Industries Inc, Ratios based on current share price
EnPro Industries Inc, Annual Ratios
EnPro Industries Inc, Interim Ratios
Capital Market Ratios
| ★海外企業調査レポート[EnPro Industries Inc (NPO)：企業の財務・戦略的SWOT分析]についてメールでお問い合わせはこちら