◆英語タイトル：Enauta Participacoes SA (QGEP3) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
◆産業分野：Oil and Gas
Enauta Participacoes SA (Enauta), a subsidiary of Queiroz Galvao Group, is an oil and gas company that explores, develops and produces oil and gas properties. The company’s exploration properties include Santos Basin, Espirito Santo Basin, Camamu-Almada Basin, Sergipe-Alagoas Basin, Pernambuco-Paraiba Basin, Ceara Basin, Para-Maranhao Basin, and Foz do Amazonas Basin. It also explores and produces hydrocarbon reserves. Enauta’s development assets comprise Atlanta and Oliva fields, and Camarao Norte Basin. It also carries out tests in order to verify the reserve estimates and to support the production curve. The company conducts production and discovery activities in Manati field. Enauta is headquartered in Rio de Janeiro, Brazil
Enauta Participacoes SA Key Recent Developments
Apr 08,2021: Enauta receives ANP approval and takes over 100% working interest in Atlanta Field
Feb 10,2021: Talos, Enauta consortium places bid for Petrobras Albacora fields, sources say
Jan 27,2021: Transition to a new command: Décio Oddone is the new CEO
Dec 21,2020: Brazil oil firm Enauta takes over Atlanta field, Barra Energia exits
This comprehensive SWOT profile of Enauta Participacoes SA provides you an in-depth strategic analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company’s key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
This company report forms part of GlobalData’s ‘Profile on Demand’ service, covering over 50,000 of the world’s leading companies. Once purchased, GlobalData’s highly qualified team of company analysts will comprehensively research and author a full financial and strategic analysis of Enauta Participacoes SA including a detailed SWOT analysis, and deliver this direct to you in pdf format within two business days. (excluding weekends).
The profile contains critical company information including*,
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years – The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods – The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Key benefits of buying this profile include,
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies’ strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Table of Contents
Section 1 – About the Company
Enauta Participacoes SA – Key Information
Enauta Participacoes SA – Overview
Enauta Participacoes SA – Key Employees
Enauta Participacoes SA – Key Employee Biographies
Enauta Participacoes SA – Key Operational Heads
Enauta Participacoes SA – Major Products and Services
Enauta Participacoes SA – History
Enauta Participacoes SA – Company Statement
Enauta Participacoes SA – Locations And Subsidiaries
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 – Company Analysis
Enauta Participacoes SA – Business Description
Enauta Participacoes SA – Corporate Strategy
Enauta Participacoes SA – SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis – Overview
Enauta Participacoes SA – Strengths
Enauta Participacoes SA – Weaknesses
Enauta Participacoes SA – Opportunities
Enauta Participacoes SA – Threats
Enauta Participacoes SA – Key Competitors
Section 3 – Company Financial Performance Charts
Enauta Participacoes SA – Financial Ratios
Financial Ratios – Capital Market Ratios
Financial Ratios – Annual Ratios
Financial Ratios – Interim Ratios
Financial Ratios – Ratio Charts
Section 4 – Appendix
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
List of Tables
Enauta Participacoes SA, Key Information
Enauta Participacoes SA, Key Ratios
Enauta Participacoes SA, Share Data
Enauta Participacoes SA, Major Products and Services
Enauta Participacoes SA, History
Enauta Participacoes SA, Key Employees
Enauta Participacoes SA, Key Employee Biographies
Enauta Participacoes SA, Key Operational Heads
Enauta Participacoes SA, Other Locations
Enauta Participacoes SA, Subsidiaries
Enauta Participacoes SA, Key Competitors
Enauta Participacoes SA, SWOT Analysis
Enauta Participacoes SA, Ratios based on current share price
Enauta Participacoes SA, Annual Ratios
Enauta Participacoes SA, Interim Ratios
Capital Market Ratios
| ★海外企業調査レポート[Enauta Participacoes SA (QGEP3)：企業の財務・戦略的SWOT分析]についてメールでお問い合わせはこちら