◆英語タイトル：Edenred SA (EDEN) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
◆産業分野：Business and Consumer Services
Edenred SA (EDEN) – Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company’s key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years – The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods – The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Edenred SA (Edenred) is a provider of payment solution for corporate clients across the world. The company offers prepaid vouchers and cards for products and services such as restaurant meals, child care, gifts, and fuel to reward employees and customers. Its services include employee benefit, fleet and mobility, and complementary solutions to companies, merchants and employees. Various employee benefit solutions offered by the company include well-being, food, leisure, meals, culture and human services. Its fleet and mobility solutions comprise maintenance, fuel, tolls, and business travel. The company’s complementary solutions include corporate payments, incentive and rewards and public social programs. The company manages payment transactions through mobile applications, online platforms and cards. It has presence in Europe, Africa and Middle-East, Asia-Pacific and the Americas. Edenred is headquartered in Malakoff, France.
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies’ strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
Table of Contents
List of Tables
List of Figures
Section 1 – About the Company
Edenred SA – Key Facts
Edenred SA – Key Employees
Edenred SA – Key Employee Biographies
Edenred SA – Major Products and Services
Edenred SA – History
Edenred SA – Company Statement
Edenred SA – Locations And Subsidiaries
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 – Company Analysis
Edenred SA – Business Description
Business Segment: Complementary Solutions
Business Segment: Employee Benefits
Business Segment: Fleet and Mobility Solutions
Geographical Segment: Europe (excluding France)
Geographical Segment: France
Geographical Segment: Latin America
Geographical Segment: Rest of the World
Edenred SA – Corporate Strategy
Edenred SA – SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis – Overview
Edenred SA – Strengths
Edenred SA – Weaknesses
Edenred SA – Opportunities
Edenred SA – Threats
Edenred SA – Key Competitors
Section 3 – Company Financial Ratios
Financial Ratios – Capital Market Ratios
Financial Ratios – Annual Ratios
Financial Ratios – Interim Ratios
Financial Ratios – Ratio Charts
Section 4 – Appendix
List of Tables
Edenred SA, Key Facts
Edenred SA, Key Employees
Edenred SA, Key Employee Biographies
Edenred SA, Major Products and Services
Edenred SA, History
Edenred SA, Subsidiaries
Edenred SA, Key Competitors
Edenred SA, Ratios based on current share price
Edenred SA, Annual Ratios
Edenred SA, Annual Ratios (Cont...1)
Edenred SA, Annual Ratios (Cont...2)
Edenred SA, Interim Ratios
Capital Market Ratios