◆英語タイトル：Dufry AG (DUFN) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
Dufry AG (DUFN) – Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company’s key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years – The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods – The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Dufry AG (Dufry) is a travel retail company, operating duty-free and duty-paid shops. The company’s major product portfolio includes perfumes and cosmetics, confectionery and food, wine and spirits, watches, jewelry and accessories, tobacco goods, fashion, leather and baggage, literature and publications, electronics and other goods. It also operates stores and shops under Dufry, World Duty Free, Hudson, Duty Free, Regstaer and Nuance, Colombian Emeralds brands at airports, border, downtowns and hotel shops, railway stations, and cruise liners and seaports. The company’s has business presence across Europe, the Americas, Asia Pacific, Africa and the Middle East. Dufry is headquartered in Basel, Switzerland.
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies’ strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
Table of Contents
List of Tables
List of Figures
Section 1 – About the Company
Dufry AG – Key Facts
Dufry AG – Key Employees
Dufry AG – Key Employee Biographies
Dufry AG – Major Products and Services
Dufry AG – History
Dufry AG – Company Statement
Dufry AG – Locations And Subsidiaries
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 – Company Analysis
Dufry AG – Business Description
Geographical Segment: Asia Pacific
Geographical Segment: Central & South America
Geographical Segment: Distribution Centers
Geographical Segment: Europe, Middle East and Africa
Geographical Segment: North America
Dufry AG – Corporate Strategy
Dufry AG – SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis – Overview
Dufry AG – Strengths
Dufry AG – Weaknesses
Dufry AG – Opportunities
Dufry AG – Threats
Dufry AG – Key Competitors
Section 3 – Company Financial Ratios
Financial Ratios – Capital Market Ratios
Financial Ratios – Annual Ratios
Financial Ratios – Interim Ratios
Financial Ratios – Ratio Charts
Section 4 – Appendix
List of Tables
Dufry AG, Key Facts
Dufry AG, Key Employees
Dufry AG, Key Employee Biographies
Dufry AG, Major Products and Services
Dufry AG, History
Dufry AG, Subsidiaries
Dufry AG, Key Competitors
Dufry AG, Ratios based on current share price
Dufry AG, Annual Ratios
Dufry AG, Annual Ratios (Cont...1)
Dufry AG, Annual Ratios (Cont...2)
Dufry AG, Interim Ratios
Capital Market Ratios