◆英語タイトル：Denver Water - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
◆産業分野：Environmental and Waste Management Services
Denver Water – Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides a comprehensive insight into the company’s history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information on the company’s key employees, key competitors and major products and services.
This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – GlobalData’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
Denver Water (Denver Water) is a water utility service provider that collects, stores, controls and distributes drinking water. The company provides water services and support services such as start and stop service, new water service connections, troubleshooting and repairs, homeowner responsibility, special event connections, transferring service, and construction services. Denver Water serves peoples in Denver and its surrounding suburbs. Its water comes from Blue River, Williams Fork River, South Platte River, Fraser River and watersheds. The company also uses water from Ralston Creek, Bear Creek watersheds, and the South Boulder Creek. It offers water services to the residential, business and commercial customers. Denver Water is headquartered in Denver, Colorado, the US.
Denver Water Key Recent Developments
Nov 27,2020: Denver Water damage repairs offer emergency work with prompt service
Oct 28,2020: $1.5 billion investment on tap for water system
Oct 28,2020: New water rates to be slightly higher in 2021
Oct 27,2020: New CSU campus in Denver fully under construction, will open in 2022
Oct 01,2020: Community planning & permitting dept. reviewing Denver Water’s gross reservoir & dam expansion request in docket SI-20-0003
Reasons to Buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this report’s analysis of the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies with GlobalData’s detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the company’s core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
- Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this report’s detailed insight into the company’s strategic, business and operational performance.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Table of Contents
List of Tables
Section 1 – About the Company
Denver Water – Key Facts
Denver Water – Key Employees
Denver Water – Key Employee Biographies
Denver Water – Major Products and Services
Denver Water – History
Denver Water – Company Statement
Denver Water – Locations And Subsidiaries
Section 2 – Company Analysis
Denver Water – Business Description
Business Segment: Power generation and other
Business Segment: Water
Denver Water – SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis – Overview
Denver Water – Strengths
Denver Water – Weaknesses
Denver Water – Opportunities
Denver Water – Threats
Denver Water – Key Competitors
Section 3 – Company’s Recent Developments
Nov 27, 2020: Denver Water damage repairs offer emergency work with prompt service
Oct 28, 2020: New water rates to be slightly higher in 2021
Oct 28, 2020: $1.5 billion investment on tap for water system
Oct 27, 2020: New CSU campus in Denver fully under construction, will open in 2022
Oct 01, 2020: Community planning & permitting dept. reviewing Denver Water’s gross reservoir & dam expansion request in docket SI-20-0003
Sep 10, 2020: Building a new spillway in the name of safety
Sep 03, 2020: Old canal in Winter Park goes under cover
Aug 14, 2020: Denver Water’s newest treatment plant rising from the ground
Jul 23, 2020: Denver Water’s New Administration Building is focal point for first-of-its-kind water reuse initiative
Jul 17, 2020: Final federal approval secured for Gross Reservoir Expansion Project
Section 4 – Appendix
List of Tables
Denver Water, Key Facts
Denver Water, Key Employees
Denver Water, Key Employee Biographies
Denver Water, Major Products and Services
Denver Water, History
Denver Water, Key Competitors