◆英語タイトル：Denso Corporation (6902) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
Denso Corporation (6902) – Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company’s key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years – The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods – The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Denso Corporation (Denso) manufactures and supplies advanced automotive technology, systems and components. The company, along with subsidiaries and affiliates, offers wide range of original equipment manufacturing (OEM) automobile components. Some of its key products include powertrain control systems, thermal systems, electronic systems, information and safety systems, electrification system and small motors, industrial systems including robots, bar code readers, automatic recognition systems, household and industrial air-conditioning equipment among others. Denso supplies these products to major automobile manufacturing companies across the world. The company operates its manufacturing facilities in Asia Pacific, the Americas and Europe. Denso is headquartered in Kariya, Aichi, Japan.
Denso Corporation Key Recent Developments
Oct 06,2017: Denso to invest $1 billion in Tennessee plant, create 1,000 jobs
Sep 28,2017: Mazda, Denso, and Toyota Sign Joint Technology Development Contract for Electric Vehicles
Sep 15,2017: Maruti will make electric cars in Gujarat
Jul 31,2017: DENSO to expand Michigan regional headquarters, Ohio office
Jul 28,2017: Denso revenue rises by 6% in Q1 2017
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies’ strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
Table of Contents
Table of Contents 3
List of Tables 4
List of Figures 4
Section 1 – About the Company 5
Denso Corporation – Key Facts 5
Denso Corporation – Key Employees 6
Denso Corporation – Key Employee Biographies 8
Denso Corporation – Major Products and Services 9
Denso Corporation – History 10
Denso Corporation – Company Statement 16
Denso Corporation – Locations And Subsidiaries 19
Head Office 19
Other Locations & Subsidiaries 19
Section 2 – Company Analysis 21
Denso Corporation – Business Description 21
Denso Corporation – Corporate Strategy 22
Denso Corporation – SWOT Analysis 23
SWOT Analysis – Overview 23
Denso Corporation – Strengths 23
Denso Corporation – Weaknesses 24
Denso Corporation – Opportunities 25
Denso Corporation – Threats 26
Denso Corporation – Key Competitors 27
Section 3 – Company Financial Ratios 28
Financial Ratios – Capital Market Ratios 28
Financial Ratios – Annual Ratios 29
Performance Chart 32
Financial Performance 32
Financial Ratios – Interim Ratios 33
Financial Ratios – Ratio Charts 34
Denso Corporation, Recent Deals Summary 35
Section 4 – Company’s Recent Developments 36
Sep 28, 2017: Mazda, Denso, and Toyota Sign Joint Technology Development Contract for Electric Vehicles 36
Jun 01, 2017: Virtual Power Plant Project Starts in Toyota City 37
Apr 28, 2017: DENSO announces year-end financial results 38
Mar 21, 2017: DENSO uses plant-derived plastics in its products 39
Feb 20, 2017: DENSO announces new management structure and management changes 40
Oct 28, 2016: DENSO announces first-half financial results 41
Apr 28, 2016: DENSO announces management changes 42
Feb 03, 2016: DENSO announces Q3 financial results 43
Section 5 – Appendix 44
Ratio Definitions 44
About GlobalData 48
Contact Us 48
List of Tables
Denso Corporation, Key Facts 5
Denso Corporation, Key Employees 6
Denso Corporation, Key Employee Biographies 8
Denso Corporation, Major Products and Services 9
Denso Corporation, History 10
Denso Corporation, Subsidiaries 19
Denso Corporation, Key Competitors 27
Denso Corporation, Ratios based on current share price 28
Denso Corporation, Annual Ratios 29
Denso Corporation, Annual Ratios (Cont...1) 30
Denso Corporation, Annual Ratios (Cont...2) 31
Denso Corporation, Interim Ratios 33
Denso Corporation, Recent Deals Summary 35
Currency Codes 44
Capital Market Ratios 44
Equity Ratios 45
Profitability Ratios 45
Cost Ratios 46
Liquidity Ratios 46
Leverage Ratios 47
Efficiency Ratios 47