◆英語タイトル：Data Respons ASA (DAT) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
◆産業分野：Technology and Communications
Data Respons ASA (Data Respons) is an information technology company that offers software products and embedded solutions. The company’s products include storage and memory, handheld tablets, embedded boards, panel PCs and displays, systems and platforms, and industrial communication products. It offers services such as FPGA development, implementation, software development, project management, mechanical design, hardware development, analysis and design, test and certification, and documentation services. Data Respons’ products application comprise certified maritime computers and displays, control systems for broadband, video distribution over Ethernet, solutions for marine automation and control, fibre optical signal distribution, and video surveillance and monitoring, among others. The company has its operations in Sweden, Germany, Norway, Denmark, Finland, and Taiwan. Data Respons is headquartered in Oslo, Norway.
This comprehensive SWOT profile of Data Respons ASA provides you an in-depth strategic analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company’s key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
This company report forms part of GlobalData’s ‘Profile on Demand’ service, covering over 50,000 of the world’s leading companies. Once purchased, GlobalData’s highly qualified team of company analysts will comprehensively research and author a full financial and strategic analysis of Data Respons ASA including a detailed SWOT analysis, and deliver this direct to you in pdf format within two business days. (excluding weekends).
The profile contains critical company information including*,
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years – The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods – The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Key benefits of buying this profile include,
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies’ strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Table of Contents
Section 1 – About the Company
Data Respons ASA – Key Information
Data Respons ASA – Overview
Data Respons ASA – Key Employees
Data Respons ASA – Key Employee Biographies
Data Respons ASA – Key Operational Heads
Data Respons ASA – Major Products and Services
Data Respons ASA – History
Data Respons ASA – Company Statement
Data Respons ASA – Locations And Subsidiaries
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 – Company Analysis
Data Respons ASA – Business Description
Data Respons ASA – Corporate Strategy
Data Respons ASA – SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis – Overview
Data Respons ASA – Strengths
Data Respons ASA – Weaknesses
Data Respons ASA – Opportunities
Data Respons ASA – Threats
Data Respons ASA – Key Competitors
Section 3 – Company Financial Performance Charts
Data Respons ASA – Financial Ratios
Financial Ratios – Capital Market Ratios
Financial Ratios – Annual Ratios
Financial Ratios – Interim Ratios
Financial Ratios – Ratio Charts
Section 4 – Appendix
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
List of Tables
Data Respons ASA, Key Information
Data Respons ASA, Key Ratios
Data Respons ASA, Share Data
Data Respons ASA, Major Products and Services
Data Respons ASA, History
Data Respons ASA, Key Employees
Data Respons ASA, Key Employee Biographies
Data Respons ASA, Key Operational Heads
Data Respons ASA, Other Locations
Data Respons ASA, Subsidiaries
Data Respons ASA, Key Competitors
Data Respons ASA, SWOT Analysis
Data Respons ASA, Ratios based on current share price
Data Respons ASA, Annual Ratios
Data Respons ASA, Interim Ratios
Capital Market Ratios