◆英語タイトル：CVS Health Corp (CVS) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
CVS Health Corp (CVS) – Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company’s key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years – The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods – The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
CVS Health Corp (CVS) is a health care and retail pharmacy company. The company offers prescription medications, health care products, beauty products, personal care products, and cosmetics. It also offers pharmacy benefit management (PBM) services, disease management services, medical spend management services, clinical services, health care services, health insurance products and services, health information technology services, administrative services, Medicaid health care management services and prescription drug plans. The company operates long-term care (LTC) pharmacies for the distribution of prescription drugs and relevant pharmacy consulting and ancillary services to chronic care facilities and care settings. CVS markets pharmacy benefit managers, government funded health care programs, commercial employers, managed care organizations, third party payors, government organizations, insurance companies, unions, private health insurance exchanges, public exchanges and health benefit plans sponsors. It sells through retail pharmacies, online retail pharmacy websites, onsite pharmacies, LTC pharmacies and MinuteClinic locations. CVS is headquartered in Woonsocket, Rhode Island, the US.
CVS Health Corp Key Recent Developments
Mar 16,2021: CVS Health announces availability of COVID-19 antibody testing in all MinuteClinic locations in Massachusetts
Mar 16,2021: CVS Health announces availability of COVID-19 antibody testing in all MinuteClinic locations in Texas
Mar 04,2021: CVS Health to invest $12.4 million in affordable housing and expand no-cost preventive health screenings in Phoenix
Feb 23,2021: CVS Health to administer COVID-19 vaccines at over 80 pharmacy locations in Florida as part of multi-state activation
Feb 16,2021: CVS Health Reports Fourth Quarter And Full-Year 2020 Results And Provides 2021 Full Year Guidance
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies’ strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
Table of Contents
List of Tables
List of Figures
Section 1 – About the Company
CVS Health Corp – Key Facts
CVS Health Corp – Key Employees
CVS Health Corp – Key Employee Biographies
CVS Health Corp – Major Products and Services
CVS Health Corp – History
CVS Health Corp – Company Statement
CVS Health Corp – Locations And Subsidiaries
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 – Company Analysis
CVS Health Corp – Business Description
Business Segment: Corporate/Other
Business Segment: Health Care Benefits
Business Segment: Pharmacy Services
Business Segment: Retail/LTC
CVS Health Corp – Corporate Strategy
CVS Health Corp – SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis – Overview
CVS Health Corp – Strengths
CVS Health Corp – Weaknesses
CVS Health Corp – Opportunities
CVS Health Corp – Threats
CVS Health Corp – Key Competitors
Section 3 – Company Financial Ratios
Financial Ratios – Capital Market Ratios
Financial Ratios – Annual Ratios
Financial Ratios – Interim Ratios
Financial Ratios – Ratio Charts
CVS Health Corp, Recent Deals Summary
Section 4 – Company’s Recent Developments
Mar 16, 2021: CVS Health announces availability of COVID-19 antibody testing in all MinuteClinic locations in Massachusetts
Mar 16, 2021: CVS Health announces availability of COVID-19 antibody testing in all MinuteClinic locations in Texas
Mar 04, 2021: CVS Health to invest $12.4 million in affordable housing and expand no-cost preventive health screenings in Phoenix
Feb 23, 2021: CVS Health to administer COVID-19 vaccines at over 80 pharmacy locations in Florida as part of multi-state activation
Feb 16, 2021: CVS Health Reports Fourth Quarter And Full-Year 2020 Results And Provides 2021 Full Year Guidance
Feb 11, 2021: CVS Health names Kelly Munson as president, Aetna Medicaid
Feb 02, 2021: CVS Health Corporation To Hold Fourth Quarter 2020 Earnings Conference Call
Jan 21, 2021: CVS Health names Kyu Rhee as Senior Vice President and Chief Medical Officer of Aetna
Jan 12, 2021: CVS Health collaborates with cancer treatment centers of America to provide in-home chemotherapy
Jan 06, 2021: CVS Health names Michelle Peluso as first-ever chief customer officer
Section 5 – Appendix
List of Tables
CVS Health Corp, Key Facts
CVS Health Corp, Key Employees
CVS Health Corp, Key Employee Biographies
CVS Health Corp, Major Products and Services
CVS Health Corp, History
CVS Health Corp, Subsidiaries
CVS Health Corp, Joint Venture
CVS Health Corp, Key Competitors
CVS Health Corp, Ratios based on current share price
CVS Health Corp, Annual Ratios
CVS Health Corp, Annual Ratios (Cont...1)
CVS Health Corp, Annual Ratios (Cont...2)
CVS Health Corp, Interim Ratios
CVS Health Corp, Recent Deals Summary
Capital Market Ratios