◆英語タイトル：Culp Inc (CULP) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
◆産業分野：Consumer Packaged Goods
Culp Inc (CULP) – Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company’s key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years – The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods – The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Culp Inc (Culp) is a manufacturer and marketer of mattress fabrics, sewn covers and upholstery fabrics. The company’s product portfolio comprises knitted fabrics, woven jacquard fabrics, cut and sewn kits, piece-dyed woven products, micro denier suedes, polyurethane leather look fabrics, woven dobbies, knitted fabrics, jacquard woven fabrics and velvets. Culp’s major mattress fabrics clients include Tempur + Sealy International (TSI), Serta-Simmons Bedding (SSB), Corsicana Bedding and other small and medium-size bedding manufacturers. Its major upholstery fabrics customers include Jonathan Louis, Franklin Fusion, Flexsteel, La-Z-Boy and Ashley. The company operates manufacturing facilities in the US, Canada, Haiti and China. Culp is headquartered in High Point, North Carolina, the US.
Culp Inc Key Recent Developments
Apr 21,2020 Culp expands production of critical products in support of COVID-19 relief efforts
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies’ strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
Table of Contents
Table of Contents
List of Tables
List of Figures
Section 1 – About the Company
Culp Inc – Key Facts
Culp Inc – Key Employees
Culp Inc – Key Employee Biographies
Culp Inc – Major Products and Services
Culp Inc – History
Culp Inc – Company Statement
Culp Inc – Locations And Subsidiaries
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 – Company Analysis
Culp Inc – Business Description
Business Segment: Home Accessories
Business Segment: Mattress Fabrics
Business Segment: Upholstery Fabrics
Geographical Segment: All Other Areas
Geographical Segment: Far East and Asia
Geographical Segment: North America (excluding the US)
Geographical Segment: The US
Culp Inc – SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis – Overview
Culp Inc – Strengths
Culp Inc – Weaknesses
Culp Inc – Opportunities
Culp Inc – Threats
Culp Inc – Key Competitors
Section 3 – Company Financial Ratios
Financial Ratios – Capital Market Ratios
Financial Ratios – Annual Ratios
Financial Ratios – Interim Ratios
Financial Ratios – Ratio Charts
Section 4 – Company’s Recent Developments
Apr 21, 2020: Culp expands production of critical products in support of COVID-19 relief efforts
Section 5 – Appendix
List of Tables
Culp Inc, Key Facts
Culp Inc, Key Employees
Culp Inc, Key Employee Biographies
Culp Inc, Major Products and Services
Culp Inc, History
Culp Inc, Other Locations
Culp Inc, Subsidiaries
Culp Inc, Key Competitors
Culp Inc, Ratios based on current share price
Culp Inc, Annual Ratios
Culp Inc, Annual Ratios (Cont...1)
Culp Inc, Annual Ratios (Cont...2)
Culp Inc, Interim Ratios
Capital Market Ratios
List of Figures
Culp Inc, Performance Chart (2015 - 2019)
Culp Inc, Ratio Charts