◆英語タイトル：Cue Energy Resources Ltd (CUE) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
◆産業分野：Oil and Gas
Cue Energy Resources Ltd (Cue Energy) is an oil and gas exploration and production company that acquires, explores, develops, and produces hydrocarbons, and oil and gas assets. The company holds interests in five exploration permits located in the Carnarvon Basin, offshore Western Australia. Its projects portfolio include Taranaki Basin, Carnarvon Basin, Kutei Basin, East Java Basin, and Central Sumatra Basin. Cue Energy also holds interest in Sampang PSC, Indonesia; and working interest in Mahakam Hilir PSC, Indonesia. It owns petroleum assets in Indonesia, New Zealand and Australia. The company operates its projects across Indonesia, Australia, and New Zealand. Cue Energy is headquartered in Melbourne, Victoria, Australia.
Cue Energy Resources Ltd Key Recent Developments
Jan 29,2021: New Zealand Oil & Gas provides quarterly activities report
Jan 15,2021: Cue Energy commences oil production from Mahato PSC in Indonesia
Jan 13,2021: Cue Energy announces Ironbark-1 Plug and Abandon complete
Dec 29,2020: Beach Energy provides ironbark update
This comprehensive SWOT profile of Cue Energy Resources Ltd provides you an in-depth strategic analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company’s key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
This company report forms part of GlobalData’s ‘Profile on Demand’ service, covering over 50,000 of the world’s leading companies. Once purchased, GlobalData’s highly qualified team of company analysts will comprehensively research and author a full financial and strategic analysis of Cue Energy Resources Ltd including a detailed SWOT analysis, and deliver this direct to you in pdf format within two business days. (excluding weekends).
The profile contains critical company information including*,
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years – The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods – The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Key benefits of buying this profile include,
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies’ strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Table of Contents
Section 1 – About the Company
Cue Energy Resources Ltd – Key Information
Cue Energy Resources Ltd – Overview
Cue Energy Resources Ltd – Key Employees
Cue Energy Resources Ltd – Key Employee Biographies
Cue Energy Resources Ltd – Key Operational Heads
Cue Energy Resources Ltd – Major Products and Services
Cue Energy Resources Ltd – History
Cue Energy Resources Ltd – Company Statement
Cue Energy Resources Ltd – Locations And Subsidiaries
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 – Company Analysis
Cue Energy Resources Ltd – Business Description
Cue Energy Resources Ltd – Corporate Strategy
Cue Energy Resources Ltd – SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis – Overview
Cue Energy Resources Ltd – Strengths
Cue Energy Resources Ltd – Weaknesses
Cue Energy Resources Ltd – Opportunities
Cue Energy Resources Ltd – Threats
Cue Energy Resources Ltd – Key Competitors
Section 3 – Company Financial Performance Charts
Cue Energy Resources Ltd – Financial Ratios
Financial Ratios – Capital Market Ratios
Financial Ratios – Annual Ratios
Financial Ratios – Interim Ratios
Financial Ratios – Ratio Charts
Section 4 – Appendix
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
List of Tables
Cue Energy Resources Ltd, Key Information
Cue Energy Resources Ltd, Key Ratios
Cue Energy Resources Ltd, Share Data
Cue Energy Resources Ltd, Major Products and Services
Cue Energy Resources Ltd, History
Cue Energy Resources Ltd, Key Employees
Cue Energy Resources Ltd, Key Employee Biographies
Cue Energy Resources Ltd, Key Operational Heads
Cue Energy Resources Ltd, Other Locations
Cue Energy Resources Ltd, Subsidiaries
Cue Energy Resources Ltd, Key Competitors
Cue Energy Resources Ltd, SWOT Analysis
Cue Energy Resources Ltd, Ratios based on current share price
Cue Energy Resources Ltd, Annual Ratios
Cue Energy Resources Ltd, Interim Ratios
Capital Market Ratios
| ★海外企業調査レポート[Cue Energy Resources Ltd (CUE)：企業の財務・戦略的SWOT分析]についてメールでお問い合わせはこちら