◆英語タイトル：Croda International Plc (CRDA) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
Croda International Plc (CRDA) – Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company’s key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years – The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods – The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Croda International Plc (Croda) is a chemical company, which manufactures and sells specialty chemicals. The company’s product portfolio includes traditional and microwave plant extracts, active ingredients and cosmetic oils among others used in coatings & polymers, crop care, geo technologies, health care, home care, industrial chemicals, lubricants, personal care and polymer additives. It serves products to various sectors including consumer care, personal care, life sciences, performance technologies and industrial chemicals. The company has operations across France, China, Indonesia, the US, Brazil, Argentina, Sweden, Australia and South Africa among others. Croda is headquartered in Goole, East Riding of Yorkshire, the UK.
Croda International Plc Key Recent Developments
Mar 02,2021: Croda International announces results for year ended 31 December 2020
May 21,2020: Croda International announces director declaration
Mar 16,2020: Croda International Announces Annual Financial Report
Feb 25,2020: Croda announces financial results for year ended 31 December 2019
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies’ strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
Table of Contents
List of Tables
List of Figures
Section 1 – About the Company
Croda International Plc – Key Facts
Croda International Plc – Key Employees
Croda International Plc – Key Employee Biographies
Croda International Plc – Major Products and Services
Croda International Plc – History
Croda International Plc – Company Statement
Croda International Plc – Locations And Subsidiaries
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 – Company Analysis
Croda International Plc – Business Description
Business Segment: Industrial Chemicals
Business Segment: Life Sciences
Business Segment: Performance Technologies
Business Segment: Personal Care
Geographical Segment: Asia
Geographical Segment: Europe, Middle East & Africa
Geographical Segment: Latin America
Geographical Segment: North America
Croda International Plc – Corporate Strategy
Croda International Plc – SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis – Overview
Croda International Plc – Strengths
Croda International Plc – Weaknesses
Croda International Plc – Opportunities
Croda International Plc – Threats
Croda International Plc – Key Competitors
Section 3 – Company Financial Ratios
Financial Ratios – Capital Market Ratios
Financial Ratios – Annual Ratios
Financial Ratios – Interim Ratios
Financial Ratios – Ratio Charts
Croda International Plc, Recent Deals Summary
Section 4 – Company’s Recent Developments
Mar 02, 2021: Croda International announces results for year ended 31 December 2020
May 21, 2020: Croda International announces director declaration
Mar 16, 2020: Croda International Announces Annual Financial Report
Feb 25, 2020: Croda announces financial results for year ended 31 December 2019
Section 5 – Appendix
List of Tables
Croda International Plc, Key Facts
Croda International Plc, Key Employees
Croda International Plc, Key Employee Biographies
Croda International Plc, Major Products and Services
Croda International Plc, History
Croda International Plc, Subsidiaries
Croda International Plc, Key Competitors
Croda International Plc, Ratios based on current share price
Croda International Plc, Annual Ratios
Croda International Plc, Annual Ratios (Cont...1)
Croda International Plc, Annual Ratios (Cont...2)
Croda International Plc, Interim Ratios
Croda International Plc, Recent Deals Summary
Capital Market Ratios