◆英語タイトル：Continental AG (CON) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
Continental AG (CON) – Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company’s key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years – The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods – The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Continental AG (Continental) is an automotive company that manufactures and sells brake systems, and systems and components for powertrains and chassis, vehicle electronics, instrumentation, infotainment solutions, tires and technical elastomers. The company offers tires and provides tire replacement solutions for a range of customers, from passenger cars through trucks, buses and construction site vehicles to special vehicles, bicycles and motorcycles. Continental markets its offerings under the Elektrobit, VDO, Uniroyal, Phoenix and Matador and other brands. It serves customers in Asia, Europe, North America and other regions. The company has manufacturing plants across the world. Continental is headquartered in Hanover, Niedersachsen, Germany.
Continental AG Key Recent Developments
Feb 08,2021: Continental invests in new process technology for drive belt manufacture at Dannenberg site
Jan 19,2021: Continental strategically sharpens conveying solutions portfolio and unifies branding globally
Sep 02,2020: Green Power Station: Continental starts photovoltaic power generation in Zhangjiagang
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies’ strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
Table of Contents
List of Tables
List of Figures
Section 1 – About the Company
Continental AG – Key Facts
Continental AG – Key Employees
Continental AG – Major Products and Services
Continental AG – History
Continental AG – Company Statement
Continental AG – Locations And Subsidiaries
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 – Company Analysis
Continental AG – Business Description
Business Segment: Autonomous Mobility and Safety
Business Segment: ContiTech
Business Segment: Powertrain
Business Segment: Tires
Business Segment: Vehicle Networking and Information
Geographical Segment: Asia
Geographical Segment: Europe excluding Germany
Geographical Segment: Germany
Geographical Segment: North America
Geographical Segment: Other Countries
Continental AG – Corporate Strategy
Continental AG – SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis – Overview
Continental AG – Strengths
Continental AG – Weaknesses
Continental AG – Opportunities
Continental AG – Threats
Continental AG – Key Competitors
Section 3 – Company Financial Ratios
Financial Ratios – Capital Market Ratios
Financial Ratios – Annual Ratios
Financial Ratios – Interim Ratios
Financial Ratios – Ratio Charts
Section 4 – Company’s Recent Developments
Feb 08, 2021: Continental invests in new process technology for drive belt manufacture at Dannenberg site
Jan 19, 2021: Continental strategically sharpens conveying solutions portfolio and unifies branding globally
Sep 02, 2020: Green Power Station: Continental starts photovoltaic power generation in Zhangjiagang
Section 5 – Appendix
List of Tables
Continental AG, Key Facts
Continental AG, Key Employees
Continental AG, Major Products and Services
Continental AG, History
Continental AG, Subsidiaries
Continental AG, Key Competitors
Continental AG, Ratios based on current share price
Continental AG, Annual Ratios
Continental AG, Annual Ratios (Cont...1)
Continental AG, Annual Ratios (Cont...2)
Continental AG, Interim Ratios
Capital Market Ratios