◆英語タイトル：Contango Oil & Gas Co (MCF) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
Contango Oil & Gas Co (Contango) is an oil and natural gas company that explores, exploits, develops, produces and acquires crude oil and natural gas properties. The company provides operation for both offshore and onshore producing assets. Its offshore operations comprise Vermilion 170 platform, ship shoal 263 platform, Eugene Island 11 platform, and south Timbalier 17. Contango provides services such as technological solutions, designs, consultancy, and supplies equipment. The company conducts its onshore operations in Southeast Texas, South Texas, Colorado, East Texas, Louisiana, Wyoming, and Mississippi, the US. Contango is headquartered in Houston, Texas, the US.
Contango Oil & Gas Co Key Recent Developments
Mar 10,2021: Contango announces fourth quarter and full year 2020 financial results
Mar 08,2021: Contango Announces Schedule for Fourth Quarter 2020 Earnings Release and Conference Call
Jan 25,2021: Contango comments on DOI 60-day suspension of leasing and permitting on federal lands and provides update on silvertip acquisition closing
Nov 16,2020: Contango announces third quarter 2020 financial results
Aug 19,2020: Contango announces second quarter 2020 financial results
This comprehensive SWOT profile of Contango Oil & Gas Co provides you an in-depth strategic analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company’s key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
This company report forms part of GlobalData’s ‘Profile on Demand’ service, covering over 50,000 of the world’s leading companies. Once purchased, GlobalData’s highly qualified team of company analysts will comprehensively research and author a full financial and strategic analysis of Contango Oil & Gas Co including a detailed SWOT analysis, and deliver this direct to you in pdf format within two business days. (excluding weekends).
The profile contains critical company information including*,
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years – The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods – The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Key benefits of buying this profile include,
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies’ strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Table of Contents
Section 1 – About the Company
Contango Oil & Gas Co – Key Information
Contango Oil & Gas Co – Overview
Contango Oil & Gas Co – Key Employees
Contango Oil & Gas Co – Key Employee Biographies
Contango Oil & Gas Co – Key Operational Heads
Contango Oil & Gas Co – Major Products and Services
Contango Oil & Gas Co – History
Contango Oil & Gas Co – Company Statement
Contango Oil & Gas Co – Locations And Subsidiaries
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 – Company Analysis
Contango Oil & Gas Co – Business Description
Contango Oil & Gas Co – Corporate Strategy
Contango Oil & Gas Co – SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis – Overview
Contango Oil & Gas Co – Strengths
Contango Oil & Gas Co – Weaknesses
Contango Oil & Gas Co – Opportunities
Contango Oil & Gas Co – Threats
Contango Oil & Gas Co – Key Competitors
Section 3 – Company Financial Performance Charts
Contango Oil & Gas Co – Financial Ratios
Financial Ratios – Capital Market Ratios
Financial Ratios – Annual Ratios
Financial Ratios – Interim Ratios
Financial Ratios – Ratio Charts
Section 4 – Appendix
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
List of Tables
Contango Oil & Gas Co, Key Information
Contango Oil & Gas Co, Key Ratios
Contango Oil & Gas Co, Share Data
Contango Oil & Gas Co, Major Products and Services
Contango Oil & Gas Co, History
Contango Oil & Gas Co, Key Employees
Contango Oil & Gas Co, Key Employee Biographies
Contango Oil & Gas Co, Key Operational Heads
Contango Oil & Gas Co, Other Locations
Contango Oil & Gas Co, Subsidiaries
Contango Oil & Gas Co, Key Competitors
Contango Oil & Gas Co, SWOT Analysis
Contango Oil & Gas Co, Ratios based on current share price
Contango Oil & Gas Co, Annual Ratios
Contango Oil & Gas Co, Interim Ratios
Capital Market Ratios
| ★海外企業調査レポート[Contango Oil & Gas Co (MCF)：企業の財務・戦略的SWOT分析]についてメールでお問い合わせはこちら