◆英語タイトル：Cherkizovo Group OJSC (GCHE) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
◆産業分野：Consumer Packaged Goods
Cherkizovo Group OJSC (GCHE) – Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company’s key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years – The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods – The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Cherkizovo Group OJSC (Cherkizovo) is a vertically integrated agro-industrial company produces, markets and sells meat and feed products. The company also breeds and rears chickens and pork, processes grain, and sells chilled and frozen poultry products. It offers a wide range of meat products including ham, sausages and raw meat. Cherkizovo markets their products under Cherkizovo, Pava-Pava, Dajajti, Petelinka, Imperiya Vkusa, Chicken Kingdom, Myasnaya Gubernia, Domashnya Kurochka, and Mosselprom brand names. The company business operations are spread across the Ekaterinburg, Kaliningrad, Saint Petersburg, Penza, Lipetsk, Ulyanovsk, Vologda, Chelyabinsk, Tambov, Krasnodar, Rostov-na-Donu, Briansk and Kazan regions of Russia. Cherkizovo is headquartered in Moscow, Russia.
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies’ strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
Table of Contents
List of Tables
List of Figures
Section 1 – About the Company
Cherkizovo Group OJSC – Key Facts
Cherkizovo Group OJSC – Key Employees
Cherkizovo Group OJSC – Key Employee Biographies
Cherkizovo Group OJSC – Major Products and Services
Cherkizovo Group OJSC – History
Cherkizovo Group OJSC – Company Statement
Cherkizovo Group OJSC – Locations And Subsidiaries
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 – Company Analysis
Cherkizovo Group OJSC – Business Description
Business Segment: Chicken
Business Segment: Grain
Business Segment: Pork
Business Segment: RTE Meat processing
Business Segment: Turkey
Cherkizovo Group OJSC – SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis – Overview
Cherkizovo Group OJSC – Strengths
Cherkizovo Group OJSC – Weaknesses
Cherkizovo Group OJSC – Opportunities
Cherkizovo Group OJSC – Threats
Cherkizovo Group OJSC – Key Competitors
Section 3 – Company Financial Ratios
Financial Ratios – Capital Market Ratios
Financial Ratios – Annual Ratios
Financial Ratios – Interim Ratios
Financial Ratios – Ratio Charts
Section 4 – Appendix
List of Tables
Cherkizovo Group OJSC, Key Facts
Cherkizovo Group OJSC, Key Employees
Cherkizovo Group OJSC, Key Employee Biographies
Cherkizovo Group OJSC, Major Products and Services
Cherkizovo Group OJSC, History
Cherkizovo Group OJSC, Subsidiaries
Cherkizovo Group OJSC, Key Competitors
Cherkizovo Group OJSC, Ratios based on current share price
Cherkizovo Group OJSC, Annual Ratios
Cherkizovo Group OJSC, Annual Ratios (Cont...1)
Cherkizovo Group OJSC, Annual Ratios (Cont...2)
Cherkizovo Group OJSC, Interim Ratios
Capital Market Ratios