◆英語タイトル：Centene Corp (CNC) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
Centene Corp (CNC) – Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company’s key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years – The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods – The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Centene Corp (Centene) is a healthcare service provider that offers services to government sponsored healthcare programs with focus on under-insured and uninsured individuals. Centene provides health plans through Medicaid, Medicare and Health Insurance Marketplace contracts, and other health solutions through its specialty services companies. It provides a comprehensive range of managed healthcare products and services including Medicaid, the State Children’s Health Insurance Program (CHIP), Long Term Care (LTC), Foster Care, dual-eligible individuals (Duals), the Aged, blind or disabled program (ABD), Medicare and Health Insurance Marketplace. The company through its specialty services companies offers life and health management, behavioural health and specialty rehabilitation therapies, managed vision, long-term care programs, telehealth services and pharmacy benefits management to healthcare organizations, employer groups, state programs and other commercial organizations. The company along with its subsidiaries operates across the US. Centene is headquartered in St Louis, Missouri, the US.
The company reported premium revenue of US$100,055 million for the fiscal year ended December 2020 (FY2020), an increase of 48.4% over that in FY2019.
Centene Corp Key Recent Developments
Mar 01,2021: Centene Corporation Announces Executive Leadership Appointments
Feb 24,2021: Centene subsidiary ‘Ohana Health Plan selected to continue offering community care services to Hawaii Medicaid Members
Feb 04,2021: Oklahoma Complete Health appoints Clay Franklin as chief executive officer
Feb 01,2021: Centene selected for Statewide Medicaid Contract And Statewide Specialty Children’s plan contract in Oklahoma
Jan 14,2021: Reminder: Centene Corporation”s 2020 Fourth Quarter And Full Year Financial Results Conference Call
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies’ strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
Table of Contents
List of Tables
List of Figures
Section 1 – About the Company
Centene Corp – Key Facts
Centene Corp – Key Employees
Centene Corp – Key Employee Biographies
Centene Corp – Major Products and Services
Centene Corp – History
Centene Corp – Company Statement
Centene Corp – Locations And Subsidiaries
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 – Company Analysis
Centene Corp – Business Description
Business Segment: Managed Care
Business Segment: Specialty Services
Centene Corp – SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis – Overview
Centene Corp – Strengths
Centene Corp – Weaknesses
Centene Corp – Opportunities
Centene Corp – Threats
Centene Corp – Key Competitors
Section 3 – Company Financial Ratios
Financial Ratios – Capital Market Ratios
Financial Ratios – Annual Ratios
Financial Ratios – Interim Ratios
Financial Ratios – Ratio Charts
Centene Corp, Recent Deals Summary
Section 4 – Company’s Recent Developments
Mar 01, 2021: Centene Corporation Announces Executive Leadership Appointments
Feb 24, 2021: Centene subsidiary ‘Ohana Health Plan selected to continue offering community care services to Hawaii Medicaid Members
Feb 04, 2021: Oklahoma Complete Health appoints Clay Franklin as chief executive officer
Feb 01, 2021: Centene selected for Statewide Medicaid Contract And Statewide Specialty Children’s plan contract in Oklahoma
Jan 14, 2021: Reminder: Centene Corporation”s 2020 Fourth Quarter And Full Year Financial Results Conference Call
Jan 04, 2021: Centene to buy health services provider Magellan Health in $2.2bn deal
Dec 18, 2020: Centene announces 2021 guidance
Dec 07, 2020: Centene appoints Brent Layton to Executive Vice President, Markets, Products, International, and Chief Business Development Officer
Oct 21, 2020: Meridian and Samsung donate smartphone devices to healthcare providers in Michigan
Oct 21, 2020: MHS Health Wisconsin and Samsung donate Smartphone devices to Healthcare Providers
Section 5 – Appendix
List of Tables
Centene Corp, Key Facts
Centene Corp, Key Employees
Centene Corp, Key Employee Biographies
Centene Corp, Major Products and Services
Centene Corp, History
Centene Corp, Subsidiaries
Centene Corp, Joint Venture
Centene Corp, Key Competitors
Centene Corp, Ratios based on current share price
Centene Corp, Annual Ratios
Centene Corp, Annual Ratios (Cont...1)
Centene Corp, Annual Ratios (Cont...2)
Centene Corp, Interim Ratios
Centene Corp, Recent Deals Summary
Capital Market Ratios