◆英語タイトル：Cellmid Ltd (CDY) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
◆産業分野：Pharmaceuticals and Healthcare
Cellmid Ltd (Cellmid) formerly Medical Therapies Ltd, is a life sciences company that develops and commercializes diagnostic and therapeutic products. The company holds comprehensive portfolio of intellectual property relating to the novel targets midkine and FGF5. It offers products such as midkine ELISA kit, advangen international hair loss products and evolis products. Cellmid develops CAB102, a humanized monoclonal antibody for use in solid tumors; CAB101, a monoclonal antibody for the treatment of kidney injury, and inflammatory and fibrotic diseases; and CMK103, a recombinant human form of MK protein for use in cardiac ischemia. The company markets its products in Australia and Japan. Cellmid is headquartered in Sydney, New South Wales, Australia.
Cellmid Ltd Key Recent Developments
Mar 25,2021: Cellmid receives $646K R&D tax credit
Feb 09,2021: Cellmid publishes data on novel proprietary FGF5 aptamer
Dec 24,2020: Confirming changes to the Cellmid board
Oct 21,2020: Cellmid Board renewal to align with consumer health growth strategy
Jun 01,2020: Cellmid appoints Dr Dominic Burg as Chief Operating Officer
This comprehensive SWOT profile of Cellmid Ltd provides you an in-depth strategic analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company’s key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
This company report forms part of GlobalData’s ‘Profile on Demand’ service, covering over 50,000 of the world’s leading companies. Once purchased, GlobalData’s highly qualified team of company analysts will comprehensively research and author a full financial and strategic analysis of Cellmid Ltd including a detailed SWOT analysis, and deliver this direct to you in pdf format within two business days. (excluding weekends).
The profile contains critical company information including*,
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years – The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods – The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Key benefits of buying this profile include,
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies’ strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Table of Contents
Section 1 – About the Company
Cellmid Ltd – Key Information
Cellmid Ltd – Overview
Cellmid Ltd – Key Employees
Cellmid Ltd – Key Employee Biographies
Cellmid Ltd – Key Operational Heads
Cellmid Ltd – Major Products and Services
Cellmid Ltd – History
Cellmid Ltd – Company Statement
Cellmid Ltd – Locations And Subsidiaries
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 – Company Analysis
Cellmid Ltd – Business Description
Cellmid Ltd – Corporate Strategy
Cellmid Ltd – SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis – Overview
Cellmid Ltd – Strengths
Cellmid Ltd – Weaknesses
Cellmid Ltd – Opportunities
Cellmid Ltd – Threats
Cellmid Ltd – Key Competitors
Section 3 – Company Financial Performance Charts
Cellmid Ltd – Financial Ratios
Financial Ratios – Capital Market Ratios
Financial Ratios – Annual Ratios
Financial Ratios – Interim Ratios
Financial Ratios – Ratio Charts
Section 4 – Appendix
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
List of Tables
Cellmid Ltd, Key Information
Cellmid Ltd, Key Ratios
Cellmid Ltd, Share Data
Cellmid Ltd, Major Products and Services
Cellmid Ltd, History
Cellmid Ltd, Key Employees
Cellmid Ltd, Key Employee Biographies
Cellmid Ltd, Key Operational Heads
Cellmid Ltd, Other Locations
Cellmid Ltd, Subsidiaries
Cellmid Ltd, Key Competitors
Cellmid Ltd, SWOT Analysis
Cellmid Ltd, Ratios based on current share price
Cellmid Ltd, Annual Ratios
Cellmid Ltd, Interim Ratios
Capital Market Ratios