◆英語タイトル：Castrol India Ltd (CASTROLIND) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
◆産業分野：Oil and Gas
Castrol India Ltd (Castrol India), a subsidiary of Castrol Limited, is an oil and gas company that manufactures, distributes and markets lubricant products. The company provides products such as lubricants, premium lubricating oils and greases, antifreeze and coolant, greases, engine oils, driveline fluids, compressor oils, manual transmission fluids, automatic transmission fluids, hydraulic fluids and gear oils, among others. It provides services such as bike point, car maintenance, rider support and pit stop services, among others. Castrol India offers its products and services to machinery, aerospace, automotive, mining, marine, metals, oil and gas, power generation industries, and others. The company has its operations in Mumbai, Chennai, Kolkata and New Delhi, India. Castrol India is headquartered in Mumbai, Maharashtra, India.
Castrol India Ltd Key Recent Developments
Feb 01,2021: Castrol India announces 4Q 2020 and FY 2020 results
Jan 12,2021: Castrol India announces appointment of Jaya Jamrani as vice president
Dec 01,2020: Castrol India appoints Deepesh Baxi as new CFO and Wholetime director
Oct 27,2020: Others : CASTROL INDIA ANNOUNCES THIRD QUARTER (JUL – SEP 2020) and 9M (JAN – SEP) 2020 RESULTS
This comprehensive SWOT profile of Castrol India Ltd provides you an in-depth strategic analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company’s key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
This company report forms part of GlobalData’s ‘Profile on Demand’ service, covering over 50,000 of the world’s leading companies. Once purchased, GlobalData’s highly qualified team of company analysts will comprehensively research and author a full financial and strategic analysis of Castrol India Ltd including a detailed SWOT analysis, and deliver this direct to you in pdf format within two business days. (excluding weekends).
The profile contains critical company information including*,
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years – The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods – The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Key benefits of buying this profile include,
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies’ strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Table of Contents
Section 1 – About the Company
Castrol India Ltd – Key Information
Castrol India Ltd – Overview
Castrol India Ltd – Key Employees
Castrol India Ltd – Key Employee Biographies
Castrol India Ltd – Key Operational Heads
Castrol India Ltd – Major Products and Services
Castrol India Ltd – History
Castrol India Ltd – Company Statement
Castrol India Ltd – Locations And Subsidiaries
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 – Company Analysis
Castrol India Ltd – Business Description
Castrol India Ltd – Corporate Strategy
Castrol India Ltd – SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis – Overview
Castrol India Ltd – Strengths
Castrol India Ltd – Weaknesses
Castrol India Ltd – Opportunities
Castrol India Ltd – Threats
Castrol India Ltd – Key Competitors
Section 3 – Company Financial Performance Charts
Castrol India Ltd – Financial Ratios
Financial Ratios – Capital Market Ratios
Financial Ratios – Annual Ratios
Financial Ratios – Interim Ratios
Financial Ratios – Ratio Charts
Section 4 – Appendix
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
List of Tables
Castrol India Ltd, Key Information
Castrol India Ltd, Key Ratios
Castrol India Ltd, Share Data
Castrol India Ltd, Major Products and Services
Castrol India Ltd, History
Castrol India Ltd, Key Employees
Castrol India Ltd, Key Employee Biographies
Castrol India Ltd, Key Operational Heads
Castrol India Ltd, Other Locations
Castrol India Ltd, Subsidiaries
Castrol India Ltd, Key Competitors
Castrol India Ltd, SWOT Analysis
Castrol India Ltd, Ratios based on current share price
Castrol India Ltd, Annual Ratios
Castrol India Ltd, Interim Ratios
Capital Market Ratios