◆英語タイトル：Carmat SAS (ALCAR) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
Carmat SAS (Carmat) is a medical equipment company that provides artificial organs. The company provides development of innovative artificial organs, artificial heart and other vital organs, among others. Carmat artificial heart products consist of an implantable heart. The company offers components which help connect to an electric power supply; and external systems such as a power supply, monitoring and hospital control system for the post-operative period. Carmat provides services such as wearable power supply and communication system, besides a remote diagnosis system. The company product serve heart failure patients in the US and European countries. Carmat is headquartered in Paris, France.
Carmat SAS Key Recent Developments
Feb 01,2021: CARMAT appoints Prof. Christian Latrémouille as Director of Surgical Affairs
Nov 02,2020: CARMAT obtains non-dilutive financing of €10 million guaranteed by the French state
Sep 09,2020: CARMAT publishes its 2020 half-year results and provides an update on its activities and outlook
May 13,2020: CARMAT obtains approval for the reimbursement of its total artificial heart during the US clinical feasibility study
Feb 12,2020: CARMAT reports its 2019 annual results and confirms its 2020 objectives
This comprehensive SWOT profile of Carmat SAS provides you an in-depth strategic analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company’s key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
This company report forms part of GlobalData’s ‘Profile on Demand’ service, covering over 50,000 of the world’s leading companies. Once purchased, GlobalData’s highly qualified team of company analysts will comprehensively research and author a full financial and strategic analysis of Carmat SAS including a detailed SWOT analysis, and deliver this direct to you in pdf format within two business days. (excluding weekends).
The profile contains critical company information including*,
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years – The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods – The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Key benefits of buying this profile include,
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies’ strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Table of Contents
Section 1 – About the Company
Carmat SAS – Key Information
Carmat SAS – Overview
Carmat SAS – Key Employees
Carmat SAS – Key Employee Biographies
Carmat SAS – Key Operational Heads
Carmat SAS – Major Products and Services
Carmat SAS – History
Carmat SAS – Company Statement
Carmat SAS – Locations And Subsidiaries
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 – Company Analysis
Carmat SAS – Business Description
Carmat SAS – Corporate Strategy
Carmat SAS – SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis – Overview
Carmat SAS – Strengths
Carmat SAS – Weaknesses
Carmat SAS – Opportunities
Carmat SAS – Threats
Carmat SAS – Key Competitors
Section 3 – Company Financial Performance Charts
Carmat SAS – Financial Ratios
Financial Ratios – Capital Market Ratios
Financial Ratios – Annual Ratios
Financial Ratios – Interim Ratios
Financial Ratios – Ratio Charts
Section 4 – Appendix
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
List of Tables
Carmat SAS, Key Information
Carmat SAS, Key Ratios
Carmat SAS, Share Data
Carmat SAS, Major Products and Services
Carmat SAS, History
Carmat SAS, Key Employees
Carmat SAS, Key Employee Biographies
Carmat SAS, Key Operational Heads
Carmat SAS, Other Locations
Carmat SAS, Subsidiaries
Carmat SAS, Key Competitors
Carmat SAS, SWOT Analysis
Carmat SAS, Ratios based on current share price
Carmat SAS, Annual Ratios
Carmat SAS, Interim Ratios
Capital Market Ratios