◆英語タイトル：Cancer Genetics Inc (CGIX) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
◆産業分野：Pharmaceuticals and Healthcare
Cancer Genetics Inc (CGI) is a pharmaceutical company that offers diagnostic products and services enabling precision medicine in the field of oncology. It offers products such as CGH microarrays, next-generation sequencing and DNA-FISH Probes. The company’s oncology tests and laboratory services offer critical genomic information to healthcare professionals, biopharma companies, and cancer centers. CGI also provides clinical services such as expand DX, test menu, complete program, and summation report. It offers a range of pharmacogenomics testing services for clinical oncologists, cancer centers, and research institutions, and biotechnology and biopharmaceutical companies. The company works in research collaboration with cancer centers to develop and validate proprietary tests. CGI is headquartered in Rutherford, New Jersey, the US.
Cancer Genetics Inc Key Recent Developments
Mar 25,2021: Cancer Genetics Announces Shareholder Approval of All Proposals in Connection with the Proposed Merger with StemoniX
Mar 18,2021: Cancer Genetics Announces Roland J. Carrillo, PhD as Vice President of Business Development
Feb 16,2021: Cancer Genetics Announces Closing of $17.5 Million Common Stock Offering Priced At-the-Market under Nasdaq Rules
Feb 10,2021: Cancer Genetics Announces $17.5 Million Common Stock Offering Priced At-the-Market under Nasdaq Rules
Feb 01,2021: Cancer Genetics Announces Closing of $10.0 Million Private Placement Priced At-the-Market
This comprehensive SWOT profile of Cancer Genetics Inc provides you an in-depth strategic analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company’s key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
This company report forms part of GlobalData’s ‘Profile on Demand’ service, covering over 50,000 of the world’s leading companies. Once purchased, GlobalData’s highly qualified team of company analysts will comprehensively research and author a full financial and strategic analysis of Cancer Genetics Inc including a detailed SWOT analysis, and deliver this direct to you in pdf format within two business days. (excluding weekends).
The profile contains critical company information including*,
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years – The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods – The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Key benefits of buying this profile include,
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies’ strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Table of Contents
Section 1 – About the Company
Cancer Genetics Inc – Key Information
Cancer Genetics Inc – Overview
Cancer Genetics Inc – Key Employees
Cancer Genetics Inc – Key Employee Biographies
Cancer Genetics Inc – Key Operational Heads
Cancer Genetics Inc – Major Products and Services
Cancer Genetics Inc – History
Cancer Genetics Inc – Company Statement
Cancer Genetics Inc – Locations And Subsidiaries
Cancer Genetics Inc
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 – Company Analysis
Cancer Genetics Inc – Business Description
Cancer Genetics Inc – Corporate Strategy
Cancer Genetics Inc – SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis – Overview
Cancer Genetics Inc – Strengths
Cancer Genetics Inc – Weaknesses
Cancer Genetics Inc – Opportunities
Cancer Genetics Inc – Threats
Cancer Genetics Inc – Key Competitors
Section 3 – Company Financial Performance Charts
Cancer Genetics Inc – Financial Ratios
Financial Ratios – Capital Market Ratios
Financial Ratios – Annual Ratios
Financial Ratios – Interim Ratios
Financial Ratios – Ratio Charts
Section 4 – Appendix
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
List of Tables
Cancer Genetics Inc, Key Information
Cancer Genetics Inc, Key Ratios
Cancer Genetics Inc, Share Data
Cancer Genetics Inc, Major Products and Services
Cancer Genetics Inc, History
Cancer Genetics Inc, Key Employees
Cancer Genetics Inc, Key Employee Biographies
Cancer Genetics Inc, Key Operational Heads
Cancer Genetics Inc, Other Locations
Cancer Genetics Inc, Subsidiaries
Cancer Genetics Inc, Key Competitors
Cancer Genetics Inc, SWOT Analysis
Cancer Genetics Inc, Ratios based on current share price
Cancer Genetics Inc, Annual Ratios
Cancer Genetics Inc, Interim Ratios
Capital Market Ratios
| ★海外企業調査レポート[Cancer Genetics Inc (CGIX)：企業の財務・戦略的SWOT分析]についてメールでお問い合わせはこちら