◆英語タイトル：Canadian Tire Corp Ltd (CTC.A) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
Canadian Tire Corp Ltd (CTC.A) – Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company’s key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years – The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods – The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Canadian Tire Corp Ltd (Canadian Tire) is a retail company that offers a broad range of goods and services such as automotive parts, accessories, and services; sports products; home products; gasoline; and financial products. The company markets products under Canadian Tire, Mark’s, Petroleum, Sport Chek, Mark’s Work Warehouse, Mark’s, Helly Hansen, Hockey Experts, Sports Experts, National Sports, Pro Hockey Life, Atmosphere, Sports Rousseau, Party City, PartSource, and Gas+ banners. It operates through a network of general merchandise stores, specialty stores, convenience stores, gas bars, and franchise stores and offers financial services. The company also operates a real estate investment trust, which owns, develops, and leases commercial properties. Canadian Tire is headquartered in Toronto, Ontario, Canada.
Canadian Tire Corp Ltd Key Recent Developments
Feb 04,2021: Media Advisory Canadian Tire Corporation Fourth Quarter and Full-Year 2020 Results
Jan 15,2020: Canada Partners with Canadian Tire to Build One of Canada’s Largest EV Charging Networks
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies’ strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
Table of Contents
List of Tables
List of Figures
Section 1 – About the Company
Canadian Tire Corp Ltd – Key Facts
Canadian Tire Corp Ltd – Key Employees
Canadian Tire Corp Ltd – Key Employee Biographies
Canadian Tire Corp Ltd – Major Products and Services
Canadian Tire Corp Ltd – History
Canadian Tire Corp Ltd – Company Statement
Canadian Tire Corp Ltd – Locations And Subsidiaries
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 – Company Analysis
Canadian Tire Corp Ltd – Business Description
Business Segment: CT REIT
Business Segment: Financial Services
Business Segment: Retail
Canadian Tire Corp Ltd – SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis – Overview
Canadian Tire Corp Ltd – Strengths
Canadian Tire Corp Ltd – Weaknesses
Canadian Tire Corp Ltd – Opportunities
Canadian Tire Corp Ltd – Threats
Canadian Tire Corp Ltd – Key Competitors
Section 3 – Company Financial Ratios
Financial Ratios – Capital Market Ratios
Financial Ratios – Annual Ratios
Financial Ratios – Interim Ratios
Financial Ratios – Ratio Charts
Section 4 – Company’s Recent Developments
Feb 04, 2021: Media Advisory Canadian Tire Corporation Fourth Quarter and Full-Year 2020 Results
Jan 15, 2020: Canada Partners with Canadian Tire to Build One of Canada’s Largest EV Charging Networks
Section 5 – Appendix
List of Tables
Canadian Tire Corp Ltd, Key Facts
Canadian Tire Corp Ltd, Key Employees
Canadian Tire Corp Ltd, Key Employee Biographies
Canadian Tire Corp Ltd, Major Products and Services
Canadian Tire Corp Ltd, History
Canadian Tire Corp Ltd, Subsidiaries
Canadian Tire Corp Ltd, Key Competitors
Canadian Tire Corp Ltd, Ratios based on current share price
Canadian Tire Corp Ltd, Annual Ratios
Canadian Tire Corp Ltd, Annual Ratios (Cont...1)
Canadian Tire Corp Ltd, Annual Ratios (Cont...2)
Canadian Tire Corp Ltd, Interim Ratios
Capital Market Ratios