◆英語タイトル：Callaway Golf Co (ELY) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
◆産業分野：Consumer Packaged Goods
Callaway Golf Co (ELY) – Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company’s key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years – The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods – The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Callaway Golf Co (Callaway Golf) designs, manufactures and markets golf clubs, golf balls, golf bags and other golf-related accessories. The company’s product portfolio comprises drivers, fairway woods, hybrid products, irons, wedges, putters and golf balls. It also offers accessories such as branded soft goods, bags, golf gloves, golf headwear, footwear, golf apparels, towels, umbrellas, and eyewear. Callaway markets products under Callaway Golf, Odyssey, OGIO, Toulon Design, Jack Wolfskin, TravisMathew and Strata brand names. The company sells products to retailers, golf retailers, sporting goods retailers, e-retailers, mass merchants and third-party distributors. It operates in the US, Europe, and Asia Pacific. Callaway Golf is headquartered in Carlsbad, California, the US.
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies’ strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
Table of Contents
List of Tables
List of Figures
Section 1 – About the Company
Callaway Golf Co – Key Facts
Callaway Golf Co – Key Employees
Callaway Golf Co – Key Employee Biographies
Callaway Golf Co – Major Products and Services
Callaway Golf Co – History
Callaway Golf Co – Company Statement
Callaway Golf Co – Locations And Subsidiaries
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 – Company Analysis
Callaway Golf Co – Business Description
Business Segment: Apparel, Gear and Other
Business Segment: Golf Equipment
Geographical Segment: Europe
Geographical Segment: Japan
Geographical Segment: Rest of World
Geographical Segment: United States
Callaway Golf Co – SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis – Overview
Callaway Golf Co – Strengths
Callaway Golf Co – Weaknesses
Callaway Golf Co – Opportunities
Callaway Golf Co – Threats
Callaway Golf Co – Key Competitors
Section 3 – Company Financial Ratios
Financial Ratios – Capital Market Ratios
Financial Ratios – Annual Ratios
Financial Ratios – Interim Ratios
Financial Ratios – Ratio Charts
Section 4 – Appendix
List of Tables
Callaway Golf Co, Key Facts
Callaway Golf Co, Key Employees
Callaway Golf Co, Key Employee Biographies
Callaway Golf Co, Major Products and Services
Callaway Golf Co, History
Callaway Golf Co, Subsidiaries
Callaway Golf Co, Key Competitors
Callaway Golf Co, Ratios based on current share price
Callaway Golf Co, Annual Ratios
Callaway Golf Co, Annual Ratios (Cont...1)
Callaway Golf Co, Annual Ratios (Cont...2)
Callaway Golf Co, Interim Ratios
Capital Market Ratios