◆英語タイトル：Calix Ltd (CXL) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
Calix Ltd (CXL) – Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company’s key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years – The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods – The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Calix Ltd (Calix) is specialized in minerals processing and carbon capturing. It develops and commercializes proprietary clean energy solutions. The company offers wastewater treatment, sewer infrastructure protection, Eco-friendly water conditioner and foliar fertilizer products and also offers novel medicines, batteries, catalysts and 3D printing materials. It also provides the calix flash calcination technology for carbon capturing and to process and produces the new materials to reduce the carbon dioxide in lime and cement industries. The company sells its products through direct sales, distributors and licensing the technology. Calix provides its services to bio-gas industry, sewer and wastewater, aquaculture and agriculture industries. It has operations in Europe, Asia- Pacific and the US. Calix is headquartered at New South Wales, Sydney, Australia.
Calix Ltd Key Recent Developments
Sep 22,2020: Calix appoints experienced industrial biotechnology financier to its Board
Feb 26,2020: Calix reports strong sales revenue growthin half-year FY20 results
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies’ strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
Table of Contents
List of Tables
List of Figures
Section 1 – About the Company
Calix Ltd – Key Facts
Calix Ltd – Key Employees
Calix Ltd – Key Employee Biographies
Calix Ltd – Major Products and Services
Calix Ltd – History
Calix Ltd – Company Statement
Calix Ltd – Locations And Subsidiaries
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 – Company Analysis
Calix Ltd – Business Description
Calix Ltd – Corporate Strategy
Calix Ltd – SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis – Overview
Calix Ltd – Strengths
Calix Ltd – Weaknesses
Calix Ltd – Opportunities
Calix Ltd – Threats
Calix Ltd – Key Competitors
Section 3 – Company Financial Ratios
Financial Ratios – Capital Market Ratios
Financial Ratios – Annual Ratios
Financial Ratios – Interim Ratios
Financial Ratios – Ratio Charts
Section 4 – Company’s Recent Developments
Sep 22, 2020: Calix appoints experienced industrial biotechnology financier to its Board
Feb 26, 2020: Calix reports strong sales revenue growthin half-year FY20 results
Section 5 – Appendix
List of Tables
Calix Ltd, Key Facts
Calix Ltd, Key Employees
Calix Ltd, Key Employee Biographies
Calix Ltd, Major Products and Services
Calix Ltd, History
Calix Ltd, Subsidiaries
Calix Ltd, Affiliate
Calix Ltd, Key Competitors
Calix Ltd, Ratios based on current share price
Calix Ltd, Annual Ratios
Calix Ltd, Annual Ratios (Cont...1)
Calix Ltd, Interim Ratios
Capital Market Ratios