◆英語タイトル：Bluestar Adisseo Co (600299) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
Bluestar Adisseo Co (Bluestar Adisseo), a subsidiary of China National BlueStar (Group) Co Ltd, is a chemical company that offers research, development, production and sales of feed additives. The company offers functional products, special products and others. It provides methionine products, essential amino acids, protected amino acids, vitamins, ammonium sulfate, sodium sulfate, enzyme, organic selenium, chloride-free sodium sulfate, probiotics and alterion. The company also offers other products which include carbon disulfide, sulfuric acid, and other processing powder. Its products are used in animal feeds and industrial applications. Bluestar Adisseo, formerly Bluestar New Chemical Materials Co Ltd, is headquartered in Beijing City, Beijing, China.
Bluestar Adisseo Co Key Recent Developments
Apr 01,2021: 2021-012 Announcement on Obtaining the Approval of the Joint Restructuring of SinoChem Group and ChemChina
Mar 31,2021: 2021-006 Announcement on Profit Distribution Plan of 2020
This comprehensive SWOT profile of Bluestar Adisseo Co provides you an in-depth strategic analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company’s key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
This company report forms part of GlobalData’s ‘Profile on Demand’ service, covering over 50,000 of the world’s leading companies. Once purchased, GlobalData’s highly qualified team of company analysts will comprehensively research and author a full financial and strategic analysis of Bluestar Adisseo Co including a detailed SWOT analysis, and deliver this direct to you in pdf format within two business days. (excluding weekends).
The profile contains critical company information including*,
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years – The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods – The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Key benefits of buying this profile include,
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies’ strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Table of Contents
Section 1 – About the Company
Bluestar Adisseo Co – Key Information
Bluestar Adisseo Co – Overview
Bluestar Adisseo Co – Key Employees
Bluestar Adisseo Co – Key Employee Biographies
Bluestar Adisseo Co – Key Operational Heads
Bluestar Adisseo Co – Major Products and Services
Bluestar Adisseo Co – History
Bluestar Adisseo Co – Company Statement
Bluestar Adisseo Co – Locations And Subsidiaries
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 – Company Analysis
Bluestar Adisseo Co – Business Description
Bluestar Adisseo Co – Corporate Strategy
Bluestar Adisseo Co – SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis – Overview
Bluestar Adisseo Co – Strengths
Bluestar Adisseo Co – Weaknesses
Bluestar Adisseo Co – Opportunities
Bluestar Adisseo Co – Threats
Bluestar Adisseo Co – Key Competitors
Section 3 – Company Financial Performance Charts
Bluestar Adisseo Co – Financial Ratios
Financial Ratios – Capital Market Ratios
Financial Ratios – Annual Ratios
Financial Ratios – Interim Ratios
Financial Ratios – Ratio Charts
Section 4 – Appendix
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
List of Tables
Bluestar Adisseo Co, Key Information
Bluestar Adisseo Co, Key Ratios
Bluestar Adisseo Co, Share Data
Bluestar Adisseo Co, Major Products and Services
Bluestar Adisseo Co, History
Bluestar Adisseo Co, Key Employees
Bluestar Adisseo Co, Key Employee Biographies
Bluestar Adisseo Co, Key Operational Heads
Bluestar Adisseo Co, Other Locations
Bluestar Adisseo Co, Subsidiaries
Bluestar Adisseo Co, Key Competitors
Bluestar Adisseo Co, SWOT Analysis
Bluestar Adisseo Co, Ratios based on current share price
Bluestar Adisseo Co, Annual Ratios
Bluestar Adisseo Co, Interim Ratios
Capital Market Ratios
| ★海外企業調査レポート[Bluestar Adisseo Co (600299)：企業の財務・戦略的SWOT分析]についてメールでお問い合わせはこちら