◆英語タイトル：BCE Inc (BCE) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
◆産業分野：Technology and Communications
BCE Inc (BCE) – Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company’s key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years – The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods – The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
BCE Inc (BCE) is a provider of communications services. The company’s services include data, comprising IPTV and Internet access, voice, including long distance and local telephone, and other communications products and services. It also provides satellite TV service, connectivity, and competitive local exchange carrier (CLEC) services, specialty TV, conventional TV, pay TV, digital media services, streaming services, out-of-home (OOH) advertising services and radio broadcasting services. It operates a wholesale business that buys and sells long distance, local telephone, data and other services from or to resellers and other carriers. BCE offers its services to consumer, residential, business and government customers. The company principally operates in Canada and the US. BCE is headquartered in Verdun, Quebec, Canada.
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies’ strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
Table of Contents
List of Tables
List of Figures
Section 1 – About the Company
BCE Inc – Key Facts
BCE Inc – Key Employees
BCE Inc – Key Employee Biographies
BCE Inc – Major Products and Services
BCE Inc – History
BCE Inc – Company Statement
BCE Inc – Locations And Subsidiaries
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 – Company Analysis
BCE Inc – Business Description
Business Segment: Bell Media
Business Segment: Bell Wireless
Business Segment: Bell Wireline
BCE Inc – Corporate Strategy
BCE Inc – SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis – Overview
BCE Inc – Strengths
BCE Inc – Weaknesses
BCE Inc – Opportunities
BCE Inc – Threats
BCE Inc – Key Competitors
Section 3 – Company Financial Ratios
Financial Ratios – Capital Market Ratios
Financial Ratios – Annual Ratios
Financial Ratios – Interim Ratios
Financial Ratios – Ratio Charts
BCE Inc, Recent Deals Summary
Section 4 – Appendix
List of Tables
BCE Inc, Key Facts
BCE Inc, Key Employees
BCE Inc, Key Employee Biographies
BCE Inc, Major Products and Services
BCE Inc, History
BCE Inc, Subsidiaries
BCE Inc, Joint Venture
BCE Inc, Key Competitors
BCE Inc, Ratios based on current share price
BCE Inc, Annual Ratios
BCE Inc, Annual Ratios (Cont...1)
BCE Inc, Annual Ratios (Cont...2)
BCE Inc, Interim Ratios
BCE Inc, Recent Deals Summary
Capital Market Ratios