◆英語タイトル：Bandwidth Inc (BAND) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
◆産業分野：Technology and Communications
Bandwidth Inc (BAND) – Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company’s key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years – The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods – The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Bandwidth Inc (Bandwidth) offers large-scale cloud-based communications CPaaS (Communications Platform-as-a-Service) to various enterprises. The company’s solutions portfolio encompasses a broad range of software APIs (Application Programming Interfaces) for voice, text message, and emergency services communications. It offers phone number solutions, messaging, voice, 911, SIP trunking, data resale, and over-the-top voice-over-internet protocol (VoIP) services. The company serves large, small, and medium-sized businesses, emerging technology companies, communication services providers, conferencing, contact centers, and other businesses. It also offers advanced monitoring, analytics and reporting, customer services, flexible cost structures, dedicated operating teams, and personalized support services to its customers. The company operates in the US, Asia-Pacific, and Europe. Bandwidth is headquartered in Raleigh, North Carolina, the US.
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies’ strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
Table of Contents
List of Tables
List of Figures
Section 1 – About the Company
Bandwidth Inc – Key Facts
Bandwidth Inc – Key Employees
Bandwidth Inc – Key Employee Biographies
Bandwidth Inc – Major Products and Services
Bandwidth Inc – History
Bandwidth Inc – Company Statement
Bandwidth Inc – Locations And Subsidiaries
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 – Company Analysis
Bandwidth Inc – Business Description
Business Segment: CPaaS
Business Segment: Other
Geographical Segment: International
Geographical Segment: United States
Bandwidth Inc – Corporate Strategy
Bandwidth Inc – SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis – Overview
Bandwidth Inc – Strengths
Bandwidth Inc – Weaknesses
Bandwidth Inc – Opportunities
Bandwidth Inc – Threats
Bandwidth Inc – Key Competitors
Section 3 – Company Financial Ratios
Financial Ratios – Capital Market Ratios
Financial Ratios – Annual Ratios
Financial Ratios – Interim Ratios
Financial Ratios – Ratio Charts
Section 4 – Appendix
List of Tables
Bandwidth Inc, Key Facts
Bandwidth Inc, Key Employees
Bandwidth Inc, Key Employee Biographies
Bandwidth Inc, Major Products and Services
Bandwidth Inc, History
Bandwidth Inc, Other Locations
Bandwidth Inc, Subsidiaries
Bandwidth Inc, Key Competitors
Bandwidth Inc, Ratios based on current share price
Bandwidth Inc, Annual Ratios
Bandwidth Inc, Annual Ratios (Cont...1)
Bandwidth Inc, Annual Ratios (Cont...2)
Bandwidth Inc, Interim Ratios
Capital Market Ratios