◆英語タイトル：AusGroup Ltd (5GJ) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
◆産業分野：Oil and Gas
AusGroup Ltd (AusGroup) is a provider of project and asset services. The company operates through its subsidiaries, namely, MAS, AGC, and NT Port and Marine. Its major services include mechanical and piping, scaffolding, multidisciplinary maintenance services, fabrication & management, electrical and instrumentation, surface protection, industrial insulation, rope access, fuel supply, specialist welding, industrial precinct and laydown, refractory and berthage. The company provides specialty services to energy, industrial, utilities, resources and port and marine sectors. It has operations in Australia, Singapore, Malaysia and Thailand. AusGroup is headquartered in West Perth, Western Australia, Australia
AusGroup Ltd Key Recent Developments
Mar 22,2021: Ausgroup awarded significant long-term maintenance master contract in oil & gas sector
Feb 19,2020: AusGroup secures over AUD$100M of contracts within the Oil & LNG sector
This comprehensive SWOT profile of AusGroup Ltd provides you an in-depth strategic analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company’s key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
This company report forms part of GlobalData’s ‘Profile on Demand’ service, covering over 50,000 of the world’s leading companies. Once purchased, GlobalData’s highly qualified team of company analysts will comprehensively research and author a full financial and strategic analysis of AusGroup Ltd including a detailed SWOT analysis, and deliver this direct to you in pdf format within two business days. (excluding weekends).
The profile contains critical company information including*,
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years – The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods – The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Key benefits of buying this profile include,
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies’ strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Table of Contents
Section 1 – About the Company
AusGroup Ltd – Key Information
AusGroup Ltd – Overview
AusGroup Ltd – Key Employees
AusGroup Ltd – Key Employee Biographies
AusGroup Ltd – Key Operational Heads
AusGroup Ltd – Major Products and Services
AusGroup Ltd – History
AusGroup Ltd – Company Statement
AusGroup Ltd – Locations And Subsidiaries
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 – Company Analysis
AusGroup Ltd – Business Description
AusGroup Ltd – Corporate Strategy
AusGroup Ltd – SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis – Overview
AusGroup Ltd – Strengths
AusGroup Ltd – Weaknesses
AusGroup Ltd – Opportunities
AusGroup Ltd – Threats
AusGroup Ltd – Key Competitors
Section 3 – Company Financial Performance Charts
AusGroup Ltd – Financial Ratios
Financial Ratios – Capital Market Ratios
Financial Ratios – Annual Ratios
Financial Ratios – Interim Ratios
Financial Ratios – Ratio Charts
Section 4 – Appendix
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
List of Tables
AusGroup Ltd, Key Information
AusGroup Ltd, Key Ratios
AusGroup Ltd, Share Data
AusGroup Ltd, Major Products and Services
AusGroup Ltd, History
AusGroup Ltd, Key Employees
AusGroup Ltd, Key Employee Biographies
AusGroup Ltd, Key Operational Heads
AusGroup Ltd, Other Locations
AusGroup Ltd, Subsidiaries
AusGroup Ltd, Key Competitors
AusGroup Ltd, SWOT Analysis
AusGroup Ltd, Ratios based on current share price
AusGroup Ltd, Annual Ratios
AusGroup Ltd, Interim Ratios
Capital Market Ratios