◆英語タイトル：Asian Paints Ltd (ASIANPAINT) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
Asian Paints Ltd (ASIANPAINT) – Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company’s key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years – The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods – The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Asian Paints Ltd (APL) is a painting and waterproofing solutions provider. The company’s product portfolio includes ancillaries, automotive, industrial and decorative paints, including exteriors, interiors, enamels and wood finishes. The company also offers, kitchen and bathroom solutions. The company’s Phthalic Anhydride and Pentaerythritol products are manufactured in plants at Ankleshwar in Gujarat and Cuddalore in Tamil Nadu, respectively. It also operates paint manufacturing facilities in Gujarat, Andhra Pradesh, Uttar Pradesh, Tamil Nadu and Haryana among others. Geographically, the company, along with its subsidiaries, operates across South Asia, South East Asia, South Pacific, Middle East and Caribbean regions. APL is headquartered in Mumbai, Maharashtra, India.
Asian Paints Ltd Key Recent Developments
Jan 23,2017: Asian Paints: Appointment of Independent Director
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies’ strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
Table of Contents
Table of Contents 3
List of Tables 4
List of Figures 4
Section 1 – About the Company 5
Asian Paints Ltd – Key Facts 5
Asian Paints Ltd – Key Employees 6
Asian Paints Ltd – Key Employee Biographies 8
Asian Paints Ltd – Major Products and Services 9
Asian Paints Ltd – History 11
Asian Paints Ltd – Company Statement 12
Asian Paints Ltd – Locations And Subsidiaries 14
Head Office 14
Other Locations & Subsidiaries 14
Section 2 – Company Analysis 15
Asian Paints Ltd – Business Description 15
Asian Paints Ltd – Corporate Strategy 16
Asian Paints Ltd – SWOT Analysis 17
SWOT Analysis – Overview 17
Asian Paints Ltd – Strengths 17
Asian Paints Ltd – Weaknesses 18
Asian Paints Ltd – Opportunities 19
Asian Paints Ltd – Threats 20
Asian Paints Ltd – Key Competitors 21
Section 3 – Company Financial Ratios 22
Financial Ratios – Capital Market Ratios 22
Financial Ratios – Annual Ratios 23
Performance Chart 26
Financial Performance 26
Financial Ratios – Interim Ratios 27
Financial Ratios – Ratio Charts 28
Asian Paints Ltd, Recent Deals Summary 29
Section 4 – Appendix 30
Ratio Definitions 30
About GlobalData 34
Contact Us 34
List of Tables
Asian Paints Ltd, Key Facts 5
Asian Paints Ltd, Key Employees 6
Asian Paints Ltd, Key Employee Biographies 8
Asian Paints Ltd, Major Products and Services 9
Asian Paints Ltd, History 11
Asian Paints Ltd, Subsidiaries 14
Asian Paints Ltd, Key Competitors 21
Asian Paints Ltd, Ratios based on current share price 22
Asian Paints Ltd, Annual Ratios 23
Asian Paints Ltd, Annual Ratios (Cont...1) 24
Asian Paints Ltd, Annual Ratios (Cont...2) 25
Asian Paints Ltd, Interim Ratios 27
Asian Paints Ltd, Recent Deals Summary 29
Currency Codes 30
Capital Market Ratios 30
Equity Ratios 31
Profitability Ratios 31
Cost Ratios 32
Liquidity Ratios 32
Leverage Ratios 33
Efficiency Ratios 33