◆英語タイトル：Ashtead Group Plc (AHT) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
◆産業分野：Business and Consumer Services
Ashtead Group Plc (AHT) – Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company’s key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years – The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods – The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Ashtead Group plc (Ashtead) is a provider of equipment rental services. The company’s portfolio includes equipment that lifts, powers, dig, generate, direct, pump, move, support, scrub and ventilate for handling major disaster situations. Its fleet of industrial and construction equipment includes earthmoving equipment, aerial work platforms, high reach forklifts and other material handling units. Ashtead offers its products to the non-residential, facilities management, disaster relief, event management and traffic management segments. The company offers equipment under the Sunbelt Rentals and A-Plant brand names. It has operations in the US, Germany, Ireland, the UK and Canada. Ashtead is headquartered in London, the UK.
Ashtead Group Plc Key Recent Developments
Dec 08,2020: Ashtead Group provides unaudited results for thehalf year and second quarter ended 31 October 2020
Sep 08,2020: Ashtead Group provides unaudited results for the first quarter ended 31 July 2020
Jan 31,2020: announces Unaudited results for the nine months and third quarter ended 31 January 2020
Jun 18,2019: Ashtead Group announces results for Q4 ended April 30, 2019
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies’ strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
Table of Contents
List of Tables
List of Figures
Section 1 – About the Company
Ashtead Group Plc – Key Facts
Ashtead Group Plc – Key Employees
Ashtead Group Plc – Key Employee Biographies
Ashtead Group Plc – Major Products and Services
Ashtead Group Plc – History
Ashtead Group Plc – Company Statement
Ashtead Group Plc – Locations And Subsidiaries
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 – Company Analysis
Ashtead Group Plc – Business Description
Business Segment: A-Plant
Business Segment: Sunbelt Canada
Business Segment: Sunbelt US
Geographical Segment: Canada
Geographical Segment: UK
Geographical Segment: US
Ashtead Group Plc – Corporate Strategy
Ashtead Group Plc – SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis – Overview
Ashtead Group Plc – Strengths
Ashtead Group Plc – Weaknesses
Ashtead Group Plc – Opportunities
Ashtead Group Plc – Threats
Ashtead Group Plc – Key Competitors
Section 3 – Company Financial Ratios
Financial Ratios – Capital Market Ratios
Financial Ratios – Annual Ratios
Financial Ratios – Interim Ratios
Financial Ratios – Ratio Charts
Ashtead Group Plc, Recent Deals Summary
Section 4 – Company’s Recent Developments
Dec 08, 2020: Ashtead Group provides unaudited results for thehalf year and second quarter ended 31 October 2020
Sep 08, 2020: Ashtead Group provides unaudited results for the first quarter ended 31 July 2020
Jan 31, 2020: announces Unaudited results for the nine months and third quarter ended 31 January 2020
Jun 18, 2019: Ashtead Group announces results for Q4 ended April 30, 2019
Section 5 – Appendix
List of Tables
Ashtead Group Plc, Key Facts
Ashtead Group Plc, Key Employees
Ashtead Group Plc, Key Employee Biographies
Ashtead Group Plc, Major Products and Services
Ashtead Group Plc, History
Ashtead Group Plc, Subsidiaries
Ashtead Group Plc, Key Competitors
Ashtead Group Plc, Ratios based on current share price
Ashtead Group Plc, Annual Ratios
Ashtead Group Plc, Annual Ratios (Cont...1)
Ashtead Group Plc, Annual Ratios (Cont...2)
Ashtead Group Plc, Interim Ratios
Ashtead Group Plc, Recent Deals Summary
Capital Market Ratios