◆英語タイトル：Argenx SE (ARGX) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
◆産業分野：Pharmaceuticals and Healthcare
Argenx SE (Argenx) is a human antibodies developer. The company offers autoimmunity and oncology products. Its wholly owned product candidates include ARGX-113, ARGX-110, ARGX-117 and ARGX-111. Argenx partnered product candidates are ARGX-109, ARGX-112, ARGX-115 AND ARGX-116. The company offers treatment for T-cell lymphoma, nasopharyngeal cancer, chronic myelogenous leukemia and MET amplified cancer among others. It offers product such as Efgartigimod, Cusatuzumab and candidates to myasthenia gravis immune thromocytopeniapemphigus valgaris chronic auto immune diseases, T cell lymphoma, acute myeloid leukemia and blood cancer. Argenx products are used for the treatment of inflammatory and autoimmune diseases. The company develops antibodies using its proprietary technology platforms such as NHance, simple antibody technology, and others. It operates offices in the Netherlands and Belgium. Argenx is headquartered in Breda, the Netherlands.
Argenx SE Key Recent Developments
Mar 04,2021: argenx reports full year 2020 financial results and provides fourth quarter business update
Mar 04,2021: argenx Reports Full Year 2020 Financial Results and Provides Fourth Quarter Business Update argenx today reported financial results for the full year 2020 and provided a fourth quarter business update. Read
Feb 04,2021: argenx announces full exercise of underwriters option to purchase additional ADSs
Jan 11,2021: argenx to Present at 39th Annual J.P. Morgan Healthcare Conference argenx today announced that Tim Van Hauwermeiren, Chief Executive Officer, will present at the 39th Annual J.P. Morgan Healthcare Conference on Monday, January 11, 2021 at 8:20 a.m. ET. Re
Jan 07,2021: L2 : Business Expansions : argenx and Zai Lab Announce Strategic Collaboration for Efgartigimod in Greater China argenx SE and Zai Lab Limited today announced an exclusive license agreement for the development and commercialization of efgartigimod in Greater Read
This comprehensive SWOT profile of Argenx SE provides you an in-depth strategic analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company’s key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
This company report forms part of GlobalData’s ‘Profile on Demand’ service, covering over 50,000 of the world’s leading companies. Once purchased, GlobalData’s highly qualified team of company analysts will comprehensively research and author a full financial and strategic analysis of Argenx SE including a detailed SWOT analysis, and deliver this direct to you in pdf format within two business days. (excluding weekends).
The profile contains critical company information including*,
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years – The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods – The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Key benefits of buying this profile include,
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies’ strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Table of Contents
Section 1 – About the Company
Argenx SE – Key Information
Argenx SE – Overview
Argenx SE – Key Employees
Argenx SE – Key Employee Biographies
Argenx SE – Key Operational Heads
Argenx SE – Major Products and Services
Argenx SE – History
Argenx SE – Company Statement
Argenx SE – Locations And Subsidiaries
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 – Company Analysis
Argenx SE – Business Description
Argenx SE – Corporate Strategy
Argenx SE – SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis – Overview
Argenx SE – Strengths
Argenx SE – Weaknesses
Argenx SE – Opportunities
Argenx SE – Threats
Argenx SE – Key Competitors
Section 3 – Company Financial Performance Charts
Argenx SE – Financial Ratios
Financial Ratios – Capital Market Ratios
Financial Ratios – Annual Ratios
Financial Ratios – Interim Ratios
Financial Ratios – Ratio Charts
Section 4 – Appendix
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
List of Tables
Argenx SE, Key Information
Argenx SE, Key Ratios
Argenx SE, Share Data
Argenx SE, Major Products and Services
Argenx SE, History
Argenx SE, Key Employees
Argenx SE, Key Employee Biographies
Argenx SE, Key Operational Heads
Argenx SE, Other Locations
Argenx SE, Subsidiaries
Argenx SE, Key Competitors
Argenx SE, SWOT Analysis
Argenx SE, Ratios based on current share price
Argenx SE, Annual Ratios
Argenx SE, Interim Ratios
Capital Market Ratios