◆英語タイトル：Aravive Inc (VSAR) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
◆産業分野：Pharmaceuticals and Healthcare
Aravive Inc(Aravive) formerly known as Versartis Inc, is a biopharmaceutical company that develops, manufactures and commercializes medicines for the treatment of endocrine disorders. The company’s lead product candidate include somavaratan (VRS-317) is a recombinant human growth hormone (GHD) that is designed to reduce the burden of daily injection therapy which is used in the treatment of growth hormone deficiency in both children and adults. It utilizes half-life extension technology, a proprietary recombinant polypeptide technology for development of its products. The company serves life science industry. Aravive is headquartered in Menlo Park, California, the US.
Aravive Inc Key Recent Developments
Mar 16,2021: Aravive Reports Fourth Quarter and Full Year 2020 Financial Results and Provides Corporate Updates
Feb 16,2021: Aravive Announces $21.0 Million Registered Direct Offering with Eshelman Ventures, LLC Priced At-The-Market
Nov 05,2020: Aravive reports third quarter 2020 financial results and provides corporate updates
Sep 17,2020: Aravive appoints Michael W. Rogers to Board of Directors
Sep 15,2020: Aravive appoints Reshma Rangwala, M.D., Ph.D., as chief medical officer
This comprehensive SWOT profile of Aravive Inc provides you an in-depth strategic analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company’s key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
This company report forms part of GlobalData’s ‘Profile on Demand’ service, covering over 50,000 of the world’s leading companies. Once purchased, GlobalData’s highly qualified team of company analysts will comprehensively research and author a full financial and strategic analysis of Aravive Inc including a detailed SWOT analysis, and deliver this direct to you in pdf format within two business days. (excluding weekends).
The profile contains critical company information including*,
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years – The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods – The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Key benefits of buying this profile include,
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies’ strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Table of Contents
Section 1 – About the Company
Aravive Inc – Key Information
Aravive Inc – Overview
Aravive Inc – Key Employees
Aravive Inc – Key Employee Biographies
Aravive Inc – Key Operational Heads
Aravive Inc – Major Products and Services
Aravive Inc – History
Aravive Inc – Company Statement
Aravive Inc – Locations And Subsidiaries
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 – Company Analysis
Aravive Inc – Business Description
Aravive Inc – Corporate Strategy
Aravive Inc – SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis – Overview
Aravive Inc – Strengths
Aravive Inc – Weaknesses
Aravive Inc – Opportunities
Aravive Inc – Threats
Aravive Inc – Key Competitors
Section 3 – Company Financial Performance Charts
Aravive Inc – Financial Ratios
Financial Ratios – Capital Market Ratios
Financial Ratios – Annual Ratios
Financial Ratios – Interim Ratios
Financial Ratios – Ratio Charts
Section 4 – Appendix
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
List of Tables
Aravive Inc, Key Information
Aravive Inc, Key Ratios
Aravive Inc, Share Data
Aravive Inc, Major Products and Services
Aravive Inc, History
Aravive Inc, Key Employees
Aravive Inc, Key Employee Biographies
Aravive Inc, Key Operational Heads
Aravive Inc, Other Locations
Aravive Inc, Subsidiaries
Aravive Inc, Key Competitors
Aravive Inc, SWOT Analysis
Aravive Inc, Ratios based on current share price
Aravive Inc, Annual Ratios
Aravive Inc, Interim Ratios
Capital Market Ratios