◆英語タイトル：Applied Materials Inc (AMAT) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
◆産業分野：Technology and Communications
Applied Materials Inc (AMAT) – Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company’s key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years – The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods – The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Applied Materials Inc (Applied Materials) provides manufacturing equipment and software services. The company’s product portfolio comprises semiconductors, displays, solar products, roll to roll web coating, emerging technologies and products and automation software. The company offers spares, upgrades, factory automation software, services, and remanufactured earlier generation equipment for display, semiconductor, and solar products. Applied Materials caters products and services to manufacturers of semiconductor chips and wafers, flat panel liquid crystal displays (LCDs), and other electronic devices. The company has business across and in the US, Korea, Taiwan, China, Europe, Southeast Asia and Japan. Applied Materials is headquartered in Santa Clara, California, the US.
Applied Materials Inc Key Recent Developments
Feb 18,2021: Applied Materials Announces First Quarter 2021 Results
Feb 17,2021: Applied Materials to Participate at Morgan Stanley Technology, Media and Telecom Conference
Feb 05,2021: Applied Materials Announces Q1 FY2021 Earnings Webcast
Jul 21,2020: APPLIED materials commits to 100 percent renewable energy sourcing worldwide
Jun 15,2020: Applied Materials names Chris Librie as director of ESG, corporate sustainability and reporting
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies’ strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
Table of Contents
List of Tables
List of Figures
Section 1 – About the Company
Applied Materials Inc – Key Facts
Applied Materials Inc – Key Employees
Applied Materials Inc – Key Employee Biographies
Applied Materials Inc – Major Products and Services
Applied Materials Inc – History
Applied Materials Inc – Company Statement
Applied Materials Inc – Locations And Subsidiaries
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 – Company Analysis
Applied Materials Inc – Business Description
Business Segment: Applied Global Services
Business Segment: Corporate and Other
Business Segment: Display and Adjacent Markets
Business Segment: Semiconductor Systems
Geographical Segment: China
Geographical Segment: Europe
Geographical Segment: Japan
Geographical Segment: Korea
Geographical Segment: Southeast Asia
Geographical Segment: Taiwan
Geographical Segment: The US
Applied Materials Inc – Corporate Strategy
Applied Materials Inc – SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis – Overview
Applied Materials Inc – Strengths
Applied Materials Inc – Weaknesses
Applied Materials Inc – Opportunities
Applied Materials Inc – Threats
Applied Materials Inc – Key Competitors
Section 3 – Company Financial Ratios
Financial Ratios – Capital Market Ratios
Financial Ratios – Annual Ratios
Financial Ratios – Interim Ratios
Financial Ratios – Ratio Charts
Applied Materials Inc, Recent Deals Summary
Section 4 – Company’s Recent Developments
Feb 18, 2021: Applied Materials Announces First Quarter 2021 Results
Feb 17, 2021: Applied Materials to Participate at Morgan Stanley Technology, Media and Telecom Conference
Feb 05, 2021: Applied Materials Announces Q1 FY2021 Earnings Webcast
Jul 21, 2020: APPLIED materials commits to 100 percent renewable energy sourcing worldwide
Jun 15, 2020: Applied Materials names Chris Librie as director of ESG, corporate sustainability and reporting
May 01, 2020: Applied Materials Announces Q2 FY2020 Earnings Webcast
Section 5 – Appendix
List of Tables
Applied Materials Inc, Key Facts
Applied Materials Inc, Key Employees
Applied Materials Inc, Key Employee Biographies
Applied Materials Inc, Major Products and Services
Applied Materials Inc, History
Applied Materials Inc, Subsidiaries
Applied Materials Inc, Key Competitors
Applied Materials Inc, Ratios based on current share price
Applied Materials Inc, Annual Ratios
Applied Materials Inc, Annual Ratios (Cont...1)
Applied Materials Inc, Annual Ratios (Cont...2)
Applied Materials Inc, Interim Ratios
Applied Materials Inc, Recent Deals Summary
Capital Market Ratios