◆英語タイトル：Andritz AG (ANDR) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
◆産業分野：Industrial Goods and Machinery
Andritz AG (ANDR) – Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company’s key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years – The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods – The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Andritz AG (Andritz) is a plant engineering and technology group. The company provides comprehensive plants, systems, equipment, and services to various industries. It serves customers in pulp and paper, hydropower, metal working and steel industries, animal feed and biomass pelleting, and automation. Andritz provides solid/liquid separation under the municipal and industrial segments. It provides power generation and environmental technology services and provides equipment for the production of nonwovens, dissolving pulp, and panelboard, besides recycling plants. Andritz has operations in Europe, North America, Asia, South America and other regions. The company has manufacturing facilities across the world. Andritz is headquartered in Graz, Bundesland, Germany.
Andritz AG Key Recent Developments
Mar 17,2021: ANDRITZ to supply biomass boiler plant to Fjernvarme Fyn Produktion A/S in Odense, Denmark
Mar 03,2021: ANDRITZ GROUP: Results for the 2020 business year
Feb 23,2021: ANDRITZ to supply two motor-generators for Austria’s most modern pumped storage power plant
Feb 04,2021: ANDRITZ to supply electro-mechanical equipment for Red Rock falls generation station, Canada
Jan 21,2021: ANDRITZ to modernize the Jebba hydropower plant in Nigeria
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies’ strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
Table of Contents
List of Tables
List of Figures
Section 1 – About the Company
Andritz AG – Key Facts
Andritz AG – Key Employees
Andritz AG – Key Employee Biographies
Andritz AG – Major Products and Services
Andritz AG – History
Andritz AG – Company Statement
Andritz AG – Locations And Subsidiaries
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 – Company Analysis
Andritz AG – Business Description
Business Segment: Hydro
Business Segment: Metals
Business Segment: Pulp & Paper
Business Segment: Separation
Geographical Segment: Asia (without China)
Geographical Segment: China
Geographical Segment: Europe
Geographical Segment: North America
Geographical Segment: Rest of the world and consolidation
Geographical Segment: South America
Andritz AG – SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis – Overview
Andritz AG – Strengths
Andritz AG – Weaknesses
Andritz AG – Opportunities
Andritz AG – Threats
Andritz AG – Key Competitors
Section 3 – Company Financial Ratios
Financial Ratios – Capital Market Ratios
Financial Ratios – Annual Ratios
Financial Ratios – Interim Ratios
Financial Ratios – Ratio Charts
Andritz AG, Recent Deals Summary
Section 4 – Company’s Recent Developments
Mar 17, 2021: ANDRITZ to supply biomass boiler plant to Fjernvarme Fyn Produktion A/S in Odense, Denmark
Mar 03, 2021: ANDRITZ GROUP: Results for the 2020 business year
Feb 23, 2021: ANDRITZ to supply two motor-generators for Austria’s most modern pumped storage power plant
Feb 04, 2021: ANDRITZ to supply electro-mechanical equipment for Red Rock falls generation station, Canada
Jan 21, 2021: ANDRITZ to modernize the Jebba hydropower plant in Nigeria
Jan 13, 2021: ANDRITZ is supplying eight chamber forging furnaces to thyssenkrupp rothe erde, China
Dec 17, 2020: ANDRITZ is supplying electromechanical equipment for the new Sambangalou hydropower plant in Senegal
Dec 07, 2020: Cascades Tissue Group Wisconsin wins energy award with ANDRITZ technology
Nov 12, 2020: ANDRITZ to supply another high-efficiency PowerFluid circulating fluidized bed boiler with biomass firing in Japan
Nov 05, 2020: ANDRITZ GROUP: Results for the third quarter and first three quarters of 2020
Section 5 – Appendix
List of Tables
Andritz AG, Key Facts
Andritz AG, Key Employees
Andritz AG, Key Employee Biographies
Andritz AG, Major Products and Services
Andritz AG, History
Andritz AG, Subsidiaries
Andritz AG, Key Competitors
Andritz AG, Ratios based on current share price
Andritz AG, Annual Ratios
Andritz AG, Annual Ratios (Cont...1)
Andritz AG, Annual Ratios (Cont...2)
Andritz AG, Interim Ratios
Andritz AG, Recent Deals Summary
Capital Market Ratios