◆英語タイトル：Amphenol Corp (APH) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
◆産業分野：Technology and Communications
Amphenol Corp (APH) – Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company’s key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years – The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods – The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Amphenol Corp (Amphenol) is a designer, manufacturer and marketer of electrical, electronic and fiber optic connectors, antennas, interconnect systems, sensor-based products and coaxial and specialty cables. The company’s products find application in mobile devices, broadband communication, information technology and data communications equipment, mobile networks, military and commercial aerospace, industrial and automotive markets. Amphenol markets products through sales force, electronics distributors and independent representatives to original equipment manufacturers. It markets products under Amphenol, Times Fiber, Tuchel, Socapex, Sine, Spectra-Strip, Pyle-National, Matrix, and Kai Jack brand names. The company’s business operations span across the Americas, Europe, Africa and Asia-Pacific. Amphenol is headquartered in Wallingford, Connecticut, the US.
Amphenol Corp Key Recent Developments
Mar 17,2021: Kaye launches Labwatch IOT – an intelligent, cloud based monitoring/alarming system designed to protect critical GXP products and ensure patient safety
Nov 02,2020: New connection system from Amphenol rated to 120 A
Feb 24,2020: Update to guidance reported by Amphenol
Jan 22,2020: Fourth quarter 2019 results reported by Amphenol
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies’ strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
Table of Contents
List of Tables
List of Figures
Section 1 – About the Company
Amphenol Corp – Key Facts
Amphenol Corp – Key Employees
Amphenol Corp – Key Employee Biographies
Amphenol Corp – Major Products and Services
Amphenol Corp – History
Amphenol Corp – Company Statement
Amphenol Corp – Locations And Subsidiaries
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 – Company Analysis
Amphenol Corp – Business Description
Business Segment: Cable Products and Solutions
Business Segment: Interconnect Products and Assemblies
Geographical Segment: China
Geographical Segment: Other International Locations
Geographical Segment: The US
Amphenol Corp – Corporate Strategy
Amphenol Corp – SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis – Overview
Amphenol Corp – Strengths
Amphenol Corp – Weaknesses
Amphenol Corp – Opportunities
Amphenol Corp – Threats
Amphenol Corp – Key Competitors
Section 3 – Company Financial Ratios
Financial Ratios – Capital Market Ratios
Financial Ratios – Annual Ratios
Financial Ratios – Interim Ratios
Financial Ratios – Ratio Charts
Section 4 – Company’s Recent Developments
Mar 17, 2021: Kaye launches Labwatch IOT – an intelligent, cloud based monitoring/alarming system designed to protect critical GXP products and ensure patient safety
Nov 02, 2020: New connection system from Amphenol rated to 120 A
Feb 24, 2020: Update to guidance reported by Amphenol
Jan 22, 2020: Fourth quarter 2019 results reported by Amphenol
Section 5 – Appendix
List of Tables
Amphenol Corp, Key Facts
Amphenol Corp, Key Employees
Amphenol Corp, Key Employee Biographies
Amphenol Corp, Major Products and Services
Amphenol Corp, History
Amphenol Corp, Other Locations
Amphenol Corp, Subsidiaries
Amphenol Corp, Key Competitors
Amphenol Corp, Ratios based on current share price
Amphenol Corp, Annual Ratios
Amphenol Corp, Annual Ratios (Cont...1)
Amphenol Corp, Annual Ratios (Cont...2)
Amphenol Corp, Interim Ratios
Capital Market Ratios