◆英語タイトル：Aluminium Bahrain BSC (ALBH) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
◆産業分野：Metals and Mining
Aluminium Bahrain BSC (ALBH) – Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company’s key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years – The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods – The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Aluminum Bahrain BSC (Alba) is an aluminum smelting company. It manufactures and distributes aluminum and related products. The company’s product portfolio includes molten aluminum, standard ingots, rolling slabs, foundry alloy ingots, extrusion billets, T-ingots, and liquid metal. Alba also offers aluminum powder, aluminum pellets and aluminum wires for use in electrical and mechanical applications. The company offers technical support services including extrusion workshops for purchasing logs and billets, and alloy development. Alba’s products find application predominantly in construction, transportation, electrical goods, household appliances and packaging industries. Its aluminum products are also used to produce solar panels. The company exports its products to the Middle East, Europe, Far East, South East Asia, Africa, and Americas. Alba is headquartered in Manama, Bahrain.
Aluminium Bahrain BSC Key Recent Developments
Oct 05,2020: Alba wins two major awards from MEIRA
Sep 30,2020: Alba discloses its financial results for the third quarter and nine-months of 2020
Sep 28,2020: Alba holds board meeting for Q3 of 2020
Sep 23,2020: Alba CEO emphasises on sustainability at virtual international aluminium conference 2020
Sep 20,2020: MoU inked between Alba and UoB to enhance scientific and research cooperation
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies’ strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
Table of Contents
List of Tables
List of Figures
Section 1 – About the Company
Aluminium Bahrain BSC – Key Facts
Aluminium Bahrain BSC – Key Employees
Aluminium Bahrain BSC – Key Employee Biographies
Aluminium Bahrain BSC – Key Operational Employees
Aluminium Bahrain BSC – Major Products and Services
Aluminium Bahrain BSC – History
Aluminium Bahrain BSC – Company Statement
Aluminium Bahrain BSC – Locations And Subsidiaries
Section 2 – Company Analysis
Aluminium Bahrain BSC – Business Description
Product Category: Alumina Trading
Product Category: Aluminum
Product Category: Calcined Coke
Geographical Segment: Americas
Geographical Segment: Asia
Geographical Segment: Europe
Geographical Segment: Kingdom of Bahrain
Geographical Segment: Rest of the Middle East and North Africa
Aluminium Bahrain BSC – Corporate Strategy
Aluminium Bahrain BSC – SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis – Overview
Aluminium Bahrain BSC – Strengths
Aluminium Bahrain BSC – Weaknesses
Aluminium Bahrain BSC – Opportunities
Aluminium Bahrain BSC – Threats
Aluminium Bahrain BSC – Key Competitors
Section 3 – Company Financial Ratios
Financial Ratios – Capital Market Ratios
Financial Ratios – Annual Ratios
Financial Ratios – Interim Ratios
Financial Ratios – Ratio Charts
Aluminium Bahrain BSC, Recent Deals Summary
Section 4 – Company’s Recent Developments
Oct 05, 2020: Alba wins two major awards from MEIRA
Sep 30, 2020: Alba discloses its financial results for the third quarter and nine-months of 2020
Sep 28, 2020: Alba holds board meeting for Q3 of 2020
Sep 23, 2020: Alba CEO emphasises on sustainability at virtual international aluminium conference 2020
Sep 20, 2020: MoU inked between Alba and UoB to enhance scientific and research cooperation
Jul 27, 2020: Alba announces financial results for Q2 and H1 of 2020
May 04, 2020: Alba announces financial results for Q1 of 2020
Apr 12, 2020: Alba continues 7-Year winning streak with RoSPA Award
Apr 07, 2020: Alba Announces Mumtalakat Appointed Directors to the Board
Mar 25, 2020: Alba expresses solidarity with the Kingdom of Bahrain to combat COVID-19
Section 5 – Appendix
List of Tables
Aluminium Bahrain BSC, Key Facts
Aluminium Bahrain BSC, Key Employees
Aluminium Bahrain BSC, Key Employee Biographies
Aluminium Bahrain BSC, Key Operational Employees
Aluminium Bahrain BSC, Major Products and Services
Aluminium Bahrain BSC, History
Aluminium Bahrain BSC, Key Competitors
Aluminium Bahrain BSC, Ratios based on current share price
Aluminium Bahrain BSC, Annual Ratios
Aluminium Bahrain BSC, Annual Ratios (Cont...1)
Aluminium Bahrain BSC, Annual Ratios (Cont...2)
Aluminium Bahrain BSC, Interim Ratios
Aluminium Bahrain BSC, Recent Deals Summary
Capital Market Ratios